Toovey on the Weststigers

The mighty midget said on NRL360 the other night that he thought that the Weststigers would be a very good side this year and certainly the next. Top 8 for sure.

No pressure hey Geoff ??

He might be trying to get Taylors job when he gets the sack.

There has to be an investigation into this…

I’ve been trying to find the segment off NRL 360 online, without any luck. Anyone have something ? Would be greatly appreciated !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

yea sure here ya go tony

sterlo too

@pHyR3:

yea sure here ya go tony

sterlo too

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about us Toovey ? Arthur wants your Job 😆 , don’t know if he wants it ? but sounds like Manly want him .

@foreveratiger:

Don’t worry about us Toovey ? Arthur wants your Job 😆 , don’t know if he wants it ? but sounds like Manly want him .

Arthur won’t want it now, Foran torn hammy,DCE signed 3 year deal with Titans,Arthur won’t go back now.

@851:

@foreveratiger:

Arthur won’t want it now, Foran torn hammy,DCE signed 3 year deal with Titans,Arthur won’t go back now.

You said that right 851 , there in tatters " and it was over before it began " 😆

@851:

@foreveratiger:

Will Foran’s hammy still be torn at the start of next yr?

DCE is a big dent in that team. It will be monumental if Foran goes.

Manly will find a way, they always do.

@Cultured Bogan:

They will now have heaps of cap space to plunder rival clubs

@supercoach:

@Cultured Bogan:

Manly if they lose both halves will have a hit list to replace them. The problem with Manly is their better players are nearer the end of the career than start (Lyon. Matai, Stewart etc). I have a feeling that they will look at our club in their future talent raids. I for one think our NYC captain may be a better 6 in the future than our current highly rated young halves. Talent retention is such a fine line sometimes.

@supercoach:

@Cultured Bogan:

Drinkwater perhaps …is on a one year deal I think.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.