Manly won't even make the 8

I seriously think they are going to see some bad times ahead of them .

Once it becomes official Foran , DCE moving on they are going to see some bad times IMO .

Even next year….

Reported after the game that DCE has signed with the Gold Coast Titans…

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Three year deal .
Manly are the new Rabble of the NRL !

Oh no my heart is bleeding….not

Surely Manly tell him to get stuffed now after announcing it after getting flogged. They should tell him to pack his bags and play for the Titans next week. No way his heart will be in it for Manly this year.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

manly and brisbane flogged in the first 2 games of the year - beautiful

& it’s definitely all downhill for manly from here. I wonder when we’ll here that toovey has the ‘full support of the board’.

Yeah, tonight was a big surprise. Made Parra look like the globetrotters. They’re gonna be lost if Foran follows DCE out the door.

There forward pack locks soo terrible when compared with a traditional, tough manly pack of years gone past. If it is true that DCE is gone, Foran has torn his hammy and Gutherson an ACL then i would say they’re goneeeeeeeeee, finally.

Hopefully were not going off to early but that would mean it’s one less club were competing with for the top 8 😃

Assuming Titans, Canberra and the Dragons don’t have the squads to win enough games; that would mean we could be competing with 11 other teams for 8 spots ? If we are lucky with injuries and consistent enough, i like our chances !

I wouldnt go gloating just yet…manly have a history of biting us on the ass, and I am unsure if Te Maire Martin has a contract with us past this year. I really dont like where it looks like this is going, and I honestly dont see too many other options for them to be looking at.

Another reason why i wouldn’t be laughing just yet is what if this news pumps the Titans up tomorrow night?

http://www.nrl.com/cherry-evans-signs-with-titans/tabid/10874/newsid/84292/default.aspx

Cherry-Evans signs with Titans

Fri 06 Mar, 2015, 10:26pm
NRL.com
EMAIL PRINT

Daly Cherry-Evans has signed with the Gold Coast Titans on a three-year deal. Credit: Robb Cox. Copyright: NRL Photos.
Manly coach Geoff Toovey confirmed on Friday that halfback Daly Cherry-Evans had signed with the Gold Coast Titans on a three-year deal.

Cherry-Evans told his teammates of his decision to leave the club in the sheds after the side had been belted 42-12 by the Eels in Round 1 at Pirtek Stadium.

More details to come.

@foreveratiger:

http://www.nrl.com/cherry-evans-signs-with-titans/tabid/10874/newsid/84292/default.aspx

Cherry-Evans signs with Titans

Fri 06 Mar, 2015, 10:26pm
NRL.com
EMAIL PRINT

Daly Cherry-Evans has signed with the Gold Coast Titans on a three-year deal. Credit: Robb Cox. Copyright: NRL Photos.
Manly coach Geoff Toovey confirmed on Friday that halfback Daly Cherry-Evans had signed with the Gold Coast Titans on a three-year deal.

Cherry-Evans told his teammates of his decision to leave the club in the sheds after the side had been belted 42-12 by the Eels in Round 1 at Pirtek Stadium.

More details to come.

Stay away from Te Marie!!!

I hate listening to him being interviewd, so bland, so vanilla, cliched…robotic…he has the personality of a parsnip

One thing the always had was a tight playing group that saw them use the siege mentality to there advantage……that now appears to be gone…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.