Members Function

Enjoyed the low key members function last night. Most of the info was reaffirming whta has been communicated in the CEO and coaches updates. All the Tigers staff were very approachable and looked relaxed and quietly confident and spoke in a direct no-nonsense manner.

Mayer said he has turned over 40 of 45 staff in past few years.

Taylor stressed that it was the first time in any of his coaching gigs where he as been allowed to handpick his team. Believes it is the equal of any in the competition.

Lots of work on new defensive structures and techniques.

Strength and conditioning staff had made a significant improvement in players strength, although still not up to the benchmarks being set by competition leaders.

Lawrences problems last year exacerbated by playing injured which limited his lateral movement and with a full pre-season under his belt he expect him to move back towards where he was a few seasons ago.

There were a few little other interesting little tid-bits of info that I wouldn’t like to repeat here.

Hopefully I am not speaking out of school……

@larrycorowa:

There were a few little other interesting little tid-bits of info that I wouldn’t like to repeat here.

😒

@Milky:

@larrycorowa:

😒

We wouldn’t want all those free loading non-members to know.

@GNR4LIFE:

@Milky:

@larrycorowa:

😒

Free loading non members who may not be able to make their way to QLD

Some hints about team selection that he may want to keep under his hat

@GNR4LIFE:

@Milky:

@larrycorowa:

😒

:roll

He did say there were some defensive reads last year from Lawrence and Richards that when he viewed the tapes (he went through every try scored against us last year - which must have taken weeks!) really surprised him. Hence he has focused on our defence structures….

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@GNR4LIFE:

@Milky:

@larrycorowa:

😒

“I know something you don’t know, doo-da doo-da”

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.