Any Links for tonight's game?

If you have any links/streams to watch tonight’s game It would be greatly appreciated. Please PM it to me so you don’t get in trouble.

All. WT games can be viewed here

http://www.weststigers.com.au/video/livestream.html

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

why isn’t it promoted?

Very surprised if it is being streamed. I think it would be in direct breach of the $1bn TV rights deal.
(Happy to be proved wrong though)

@softlaw:

Very surprised if it is being streamed. I think it would be in direct breach of the $1bn TV rights deal.

I would of thought so to…

But they are doing something which sounds pretty cool

Wests Tigers are launching a brand new live show, Game Day, giving supporters the latest news and insights from the team.

Launching with Saturday’s Round 1 game against the Gold Coast Titans, Game Day will go live at 6.30pm AEDT, with fans able to tune in via www.weststigers.com.au/livestream or www.thexcast.com.

Game Day is brought to fans thanks to Wests Tigers sponsor XCast, with the pre-game show including analysis of the teams and the latest news ahead of kick-off.

Liam Fulton will be live from the Wests Tigers studio, along with host Dan Talintyre, with the pair back at half-time to dissect the opening 40 minutes and again at full-time to wrap up all the action.

Fans can send in questions for the show using #WTLive on Twitter.

Game Day can viewed on your computer, tablet or phone, so even if you’re at the game you can tune in via www.weststigers.com.au/livestream or www.thexcast.com.
http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015/03/06/wests_tigers_launch_.html

@softlaw:

pretty sure tv and internet are separate rights deals,well they used to be if not now.
over here i used to pay setanta sports $10 a month for a reliable stream as they had the online rights in the usa.
now i use the nrl streaming service

dm me

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

@Milky:

dm me

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

I found a link i’ll dm you bro. hope it works at 7:00 🙏

@bonstonker:

@softlaw:

pretty sure tv and internet are separate rights deals,well they used to be if not now.
over here i used to pay setanta sports $10 a month for a reliable stream as they had the online rights in the usa.

9 and fox have exclusivity as the ONLY distributers of footage in oz and nz for TV.

you can stream it legally from http://new.livestream.com/nrl

but you will need to change your internet location to sweden or switzerland, i use holaunblocker to do that.

amazing service, HD, fullscreen, no ads (except a small popup every 10min that you can remove) and you can stream it to a big TV.

@bonstonker:

@softlaw:

they are separate deals - and local and foreign online rights are different again.

The X-Cast stuff on now is actually pretty good. No idea who the talking head with Liam is but he’s doing a good job. Good interview with Lovett so far too.

@pHyR3:

@bonstonker:

@softlaw:

9 and fox have exclusivity as the ONLY distributers of footage in oz and nz for TV.

but you will need to change your internet location to sweden or switzerland, i use holaunblocker to do that.

amazing service, HD, fullscreen, no ads (except a small popup every 10min that you can remove) and you can stream it to a big TV.

I just downloaded hola lets see if it works 😃

@pHyR3:

@bonstonker:

@softlaw:

yeah,i use livestream,was good last year and the nines this year

@softlaw:

@bonstonker:

@softlaw:

they are separate deals - and local and foreign online rights are different again.

The X-Cast stuff on now is actually pretty good. No idea who the talking head with Liam is but he’s doing a good job. Good interview with Lovett so far too.

listening to them now,doing a pretty good job and a good initiative by the club

yea this is great, wouldnt mind some more variation in whos talking though. might get boring same 2 guys every week doing the exact same thing.

fults is gonna run out of stories about farahs nose eventually 😛

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.