Brad takarangi

Why did we not let him come to club he was great for parra last night he would of been great in the second row and a cover for centre and now we have to pay parra for him to play good footy we lost someone who would have been a great addition to our club

@TigerBob:

Why did we not let him come to club he was great for parra last night he would of been great in the second row and a cover for centre and now we have to pay parra for him to play good footy we lost someone who would have been a great addition to our club

He was about to sign, but Taylor felt we didn’t need him for some crazy reason…

Why do you say we are paying for him Bob? Assumption or fact?

Assumption didn’t we sign him then back out of the contract so we have to pay parra for like half the contract?

@TigerBob:

Assumption didn’t we sign him then back out of the contract so we have to pay parra for like half the contract?

I’m pretty certain we don’t.

@TigerBob:

Even if we did sign him, and my understanding was that the agreement was always subject to incoming coach, it doesnt mean we are still paying for him. It depends on the terms that were agreed to terminate the contract, assuming one had actually been entered into.

@TigerBob:

Perhaps because it was only 1 game Bob. Do you recall any other games he has stood out?

He might improve this year but it’s too early to assume the tigers should have signed him, when we have a plethora of talented juniors.

He went well last night and i was one of those left wondering “what could have been” BUT there are 26 rounds in regular season, lets see how he fairs as season goes on.

I for one would have liked him to play with us but Taylor has his reasons (unknown to me)

He’s a handy player. Not bad, not great. He was made to look very good last night because manly did a terrible job numbering up in the backs. I think he’ll do ok in Parras style of attack.

HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE, WELL DONE JT, IAM STARTING TO BE NOT A FAN FAN OF JT, LOTS OF TALKING BUT VERY LITTLE ACTION.

@bp tiger:

HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE, WELL DONE JT, IAM STARTING TO BE NOT A FAN FAN OF JT, LOTS OF TALKING BUT VERY LITTLE ACTION.

Mate, are you serious? I’m 75% convinced your taking the piss

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@southerntiger:

@TigerBob:

Even if we did sign him, and my understanding was that the agreement was always subject to incoming coach, it doesnt mean we are still paying for him. It depends on the terms that were agreed to terminate the contract, assuming one had actually been entered into.

Looks like we are: “In the end, Takairangi will take one year and an option - and the Tigers will foot some of the bill because they pulled out of the deal after agreeing to terms.”

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/takairangi-close-to-deal-with-eels-15460/

@Masterton:

@southerntiger:

@TigerBob:

Looks like we are: “In the end, Takairangi will take one year and an option - and the Tigers will foot some of the bill because they pulled out of the deal after agreeing to terms.”

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/takairangi-close-to-deal-with-eels-15460/

Sounds like a parting gift from the old board.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.