This referee

Im gona crack, he is rubbish!!

so many penalties! let the game flow ffs…

most BS penalties, i couldn’t even tell what they were for

yeah penalties are a bit excessive.

im guessing penalties will be high first few rounds (and they have been so far)

because of the interpreation change.

Badger = Hayne = C R A P

This is a Titans home game and the referee is accommodating them. Titans are throwing so many forward passes and getting away with them. It is up to the Tigers to show character and extricate themselves from the mire.

Yeah we looked on top but any slight infraction got them a zinger.

Stoked we won that.

refs helped the titans somewhat with some penalties especially after the week they’d had.

that last try of theirs shouldn’t have been allowed, teddy never stripped that ball. very costly error fro the refs.

Another year of idiots refereeing our games. No wonder the NRL have but a gag on the coaches, they fear JT, Toovey, Hasler or Bellamy may blow a gasket, and they will get sued.

This is the trouble when the NRL owns a club or has a very large vested interest, it makes it very difficult not to be skeptical when the refs seem more keen to blow the whistle for one team over another.

@Newtown:

This is a Titans home game and the referee is accommodating them. Titans are throwing so many forward passes and getting away with them. It is up to the Tigers to show character and extricate themselves from the mire.

I couldn’t cop the forward passes when we were getting called. Then we threw two howlers that were let go.

I did think the refs were harsh on us in the ruck, even if Titans were superior in the wrestle.

There were a few glaring mistakes but most of the ruck penalties were ok , JT will have to rectify this as the Tigers players in the ruck were defiantly drawing the penalty …so no the refs were not all bad ,the only bad thing was how the team actually played.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.