Moses tackle

Looked very average. Was lucky to stay on the field imo. Might be in for a sabbatical i think.

Should’ve been sent IMHO. Will cop about 3 weeks.

Drinkwater straight in.

He’ll get 3-4 for that … Wasn’t no malice in it , just a lazy loose arm IMO

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

He will miss 2-3 for that reflex tackle

He will get time; and on tonight’s performance we will not miss him. Not meaning to bag the guy, who I am sure will come good with time, but he was almost non existant apart from that mistake tonight.

I didn’t think it was that bad.

lucky he didn’t take the blokes head off…

yep 3-4 sounds about right but you never know with the idiots… could be anywhere between 0-12 lol

First week, no carry over points and an early plea. Might just scrape it down to a low grade careless but I don’t expect Moses to play against the Dragons.

@GNR4LIFE:

Looked very average. Was lucky to stay on the field imo. Might be in for a sabbatical i think.

I was expecting him to be sent off, and Titans to kick a penalty goal to win.
glad i was wrong 😉

Yep he will get a rest.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Won’t get anything

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

Wasn’t a good look for the game, back in the old day without the benefit of a video ref he would have been sent off for sure but he will pay a penalty of a few weeks on the sideline and knock himself out of contention for the Dally M however it could come as a blessing in disguise at the back end of the season.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.