Welcome K Naiqama

Don’t want to overdo it, tonight was a scrappy and fairly ill-disciplined effort, we were lucky to get home.

But Kevin Naiqama, I don’t know how this guy has been kept in NSW Cup for several years, he is absolutely a first-grade quality footballer, I am going to call it already. Strong defence, good reads, surprisingly effective hitups, fast, mad haircut.

Hard to see him dropped even when Nofo is fit, and you wouldn’t drop Patty either. Tough decisions…

Always has been quality when given an opportunity.

Not a bad problem to have. I think hes realised hes not getting any younger now 26 and has moved around enough clubs and just really got stuck in and put in some really hard work this off season and its paying off.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

@jirskyr:

Don’t want to overdo it, tonight was a scrappy and fairly ill-disciplined effort, we were lucky to get home.

But Kevin Naiqama, I don’t know how this guy has been kept in NSW Cup for several years, he is absolutely a first-grade quality footballer, I am going to call it already. Strong defence, good reads, surprisingly effective hitups, fast, mad haircut.

Hard to see him dropped even when Nofo is fit, and you wouldn’t drop Patty either. Tough decisions…

easy decision,right centre

Definitely playing like this is his last chance.

Was our best player IMO

@bonstonker:

easy decision,right centre

This
He defends like a centre should

Lawrence days are numbered when Nofo comes back.

Kevin played really well and hits hard in defence and reads the plays better. He has to be our centre

Well I heard on the call that Simona got a Calf Injury and Lawrence is already gone for god knows how long, so the fresh prince can slot right in at centre.

What the 600k a year guy playing reggies well I would like to see that.

There was very little penetration out wide for the Tigers, but Kevin was easily our best.

@Tigersman:

Well I heard on the call that Simona got a Calf Injury and Lawrence is already gone for god knows how long, so the fresh prince can slot right in at centre.

They said Lawrence was a precautionary withdrawal and should be back next week and Simonas was just cramps I thought?

Also on topic, coach loves Kev. Has singled him out on multiple occasions and praised him in regards to ‘who has impressed you this pre season’ questions. If he keeps playing this way I cant see him being dropped

Gonna be a revelation in our colours this season. Dare I say, buy of the year?

@marzie:

@Tigersman:

They said Lawrence was a precautionary withdrawal and should be back next week and Simonas was just cramps I thought?

Also on topic, coach loves Kev. Has singled him out on multiple occasions and praised him in regards to ‘who has impressed you this pre season’ questions. If he keeps playing this way I cant see him being dropped

Even if both Simona and Lawrence are fit their is no way that Naiqama will be dropped… Lawrence to NSW cup till someone gets injured.

@Flippedy:

Bargain basement buy maybe. I wouldn’t get carried away with buy of the yr just yet.

@GNR4LIFE:

@Flippedy:

Bargain basement buy maybe. I wouldn’t get carried away with buy of the yr just yet.

I know, too early to make that call, but stranger things have happened.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.