Lawrence to 5/8?

I don’t think its clear cut that Drinkwater will be a walk up start next week should Moses be on the sidelines. There could be the possibility that Lawrence could slot back into 6. It would mean less interruptions and a nice reward for Lovett. That and the fact Drinkwater is a halfback, not a 5/8. Lawrence was going to be the next Laurie Daley after all.

Thoughts?

So long they dont move Siro there, I just want him to stay in the 2nd row and develop.

Weather Moses is suspended or not he should be dropped after that performance

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

lol no. why would drinkwater not be a walk up starter? this is exactly why we bought him.

No thanks. Would rather JT come out if retirement and fill in at 6. Not much difference between 6 and 7 anyway so doubt it will have any real effect on drinkwaters performance.

@tig_prmz:

lol no. why would drinkwater not be a walk up starter? this is exactly why we bought him.

Because he’s a halfback, not a 5/8.

I’m not advocating this, just throwing it out there as a possibility.

@GNR4LIFE:

@tig_prmz:

Because he’s a halfback, not a 5/8.

and lawrence is a centre?

doesnt make sense to have a 2nd rower at centre, a centre at 5/8 and a “halfback” (which is basically the same as 5/8) to be in reserve grade?

anyway, i’ll say no way in hell.

I guess we’ll know soon enough

@GNR4LIFE:

I don’t think its clear cut that Drinkwater will be a walk up start next week should Moses be on the sidelines. There could be the possibility that Lawrence could slot back into 6. It would mean less interruptions and a nice reward for Lovett. That and the fact Drinkwater is a halfback, not a 5/8. Lawrence was going to be the next Laurie Daley after all.

Thoughts?

No, no, fucking no.

Lawrence at 5/8 is really back to Sheens era, Te Martin or Drinkwater and even Akuaola is much better option.

God NO .

lol now that is a SHEENIUS move

NO, just no.

Drinkwater straight in. Thats why we signed him in the first place, for halves depth.

Lawrence at 5/8 was a low point in Wests Tigers history that I would not like to revisit.
Drinkwater is more of a natural 5/8 than a halfback. Would slot straight in, no probs. besides, if Brooks continues to struggle with his last play options then maybe drinkwater can take control.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.