Will the NRL be consistant?

If Eto Nabuli didn’t get any time for this, how is it expected Moses will be suspended?

I’m sure that’s what the Tigers will argue but Mitchell’s was worse. The Warrington player really played that up and Nabuli connected with hand mostly on shoulder. Mitchell was close fist crook of the arm under the jaw around the neck. Mitchell’s was waaaay worse.

That was a pretty ugly tackle, but it didn’t occur in an NRL game, so it’s hard to cite it as precedent.

didnt klemmer make a really bad tackle in one of bulldogs trial games? he was playing today

Peachey on report for exact same tackle today, will be interesting to see how it plays out.

@Milky:

If Eto Nabuli didn’t get any time for this, how is it expected Moses will be suspended?

It’s pretty much identical Milky - I’m with you.

Except the Warrington Wolves player didn’t puss out on the ground like the Titans player did.

@underdog:

@Milky:

Except the Warrington Wolves player didn’t puss out on the ground like the Titans player did.

assuming that you actually meant ‘puss’ and not ‘pass’, it’s not a nice comment coming from you UD. any person in the world would have the same reaction as zillman, he wasn’t overreacting at all.

@tig_prmz:

@underdog:

@Milky:

assuming that you actually meant ‘puss’ and not ‘pass’, it’s not a nice comment coming from you UD. any person in the world would have the same reaction as zillman, he wasn’t overreacting at all.

Sorry PMZ but i disagree,if we was actually injured he wouldn’t have played on, he got right up after they got a penalty.

@Milky:

@tig_prmz:

@underdog:

@Milky:

Sorry PMZ but i disagree,if we was actually injured he wouldn’t have played on, he got right up after they got a penalty.

He just laid there motionless and i was right inline with that and thought " Oh my God his ripped his head off " then he gets on with it like nothing happened , furthermore cause Moses was put on Report it was a free interchange for the Titans ? but they were never going to interchange a back ? but if he was seriously injured he would of been replaced .
I actually do think Moses was lucky to stay on the field IMO . When it’s viewed in normal play the tackle looks terrible , coat hanger.

@Milky:

Peachey on report for exact same tackle today, will be interesting to see how it plays out.

not even close…peacheys was basically a slap

The guy almost gets decapitated and people he say he was just laying down. That will do me. I’d love to know how you guys would have seen it if the shoe was on the other foot and one of our guys got coathangered

@GNR4LIFE:

The guy almost gets decapitated and people he say he was just laying down. That will do me. I’d love to know how you guys would have seen it if the shoe was on the other foot and one of our guys got coathangered

What will the titans get out of Moses being suspended?

The only winner here is the Dragons.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

@Milky:

lol no it was nothing like that… this is not a difference of opinion type discussion. you are completely wrong in thinking that he tried to milk the penalty. he was running at full speed and moses chopped his neck off. im amazed he stayed on the field.

@Milky:

@GNR4LIFE:

What will the titans get out of Moses being suspended?

The only winner here is the Dragons.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

What point are you making?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.