Wests Tigers Powerpoint presentation

So i’m currently doing a powerpoint assignment, and as a practical for it, i have to do 2 powerpoint presentations. One has to be work related, and the other personal. The personal one can be anything, like favourite band, book, tv show etc. Naturally i decided to go with my favourite sporting team. It doesn’t require any research on my part as i got all of it in my head.

I’m thinking to start it off with a bit of background info on Balmain and the Magpies as an origin base. Then will cover topics such as 05, key players and key games over the yrs.

Any suggestions for what i should i include?

Note: If i have to provide resources for my info, can i use the forum? 😉

Have you used the ‘prezi’ online software? Not a salesman but take a look, it can create presentations that look pretty slick.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

I haven’t, but i’ll have a look. Cheers mate.

Theme to the presentation would have to be ‘Welcome To The Jungle’ by your favourite band!.

@GoldXR50Leroy:

Theme to the presentation would have to be ‘Welcome To The Jungle’ by your favourite band!.

Haha there’s an idea

be sure to use this image

Lol Hoppa crossed my mind. Wasn’t sure how appropriate talking about digits in rectums would be though, or how it would be interpreted.

He’s checking the wind direction isn’t he?

I’d try and get Heigno’s post match GF interview in there somewhere….

The Silvertail V Fibro…era would get a look in as well…Buckets of Blood Clouds of Dust…

A Benji highlights section is a must also - only the good bits though 😉

yep the prezi software is quite good.

i reckon keep it simple… the content would be the best way to engage the audience. we all tend to overdo the graphics, musics and animations but i reckon the speech you make (seeing how passionate you are) could be the main attraction.

good luck!

@NT Tiger:

He’s checking the wind direction isn’t he?

what worries me is when did he lick his finger?!…. 😮

@GNR4LIFE:

So i’m currently doing a powerpoint assignment, and as a practical for it, i have to do 2 powerpoint presentations. One has to be work related, and the other personal. The personal one can be anything, like favourite band, book, tv show etc. Naturally i decided to go with my favourite sporting team. It doesn’t require any research on my part as i got all of it in my head.

I’m thinking to start it off with a bit of background info on Balmain and the Magpies as an origin base. Then will cover topics such as 05, key players and key games over the yrs.

Any suggestions for what i should i include?

Note: If i have to provide resources for my info, can i use the forum? 😉

have fun with it GnR! will you be able to upload it somewhere for us to check it out?

i would do a chronological history - with only the major events that helped shape the club (apart from hoppa that is!) - with the number of slides per year depending on relevance.

also, try not to get too involved! i know doing work on something you love can be really enjoyable but dont let it take up too much of your time!!

good luck!

Hey GNR remember the 6 x 6 rule

I hope the presentations go well. How long are the presentations supposed to go for?

I think the wests tigers history can be broken down into something like this:
1. Background to the merge (eg post super league rationalization, wests and balmain struggles etc)
2. Brief overview of the “early years” - 2000 to 2004
3. 2005
4. Post GF struggles 2006-2008
5. Beginning of re-emergence (2009 - have to mention that tigers vs eels game at sfs featuring the benji flick and Jarryd hayne chip and chase)
6. 2010 success, including classic semi vs roosters, and the GF qualifier vs the dragons
7. 2011 success (and then disappointment vs warriors)
8. Recession (2012-2014)
9. New era (2015+)

Goodluck!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.