Can't stand Monday night footy!

Am i the only person who loathes MNF? The only thing I hate more is Thursday night football. Will we ever be rid of these or will we have to endure them forever because of TV arrangements.

Hate Monday night footy. You forget even if the tigers are playing. Don’t mind Thursday.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

No Angry Tiger, you aren’t the only one. I only said in a thread last night that I’m not a fan of MNF at all and often even forget that it’s on! Not having Foxtel it means nothing to me, but at least Thursday night football is on free to air.

Can’t stand it. Would prefer an extra arvo game a round. But we all know that MNF is only about money, which means we have it for the long haul.

Yeah to me, footy should be on the weekend! Monday night is not the weekend.

In fact, I have changed my mind. I would rather regular Thursday night games and no MNF at all.

I’ve always been a fan of Saturday arvo footy. Would be great if we could have a game at 3 o’clock every Saturday.

@GNR4LIFE:

I’ve always been a fan of Saturday arvo footy. Would be great if we could have a game at 3 o’clock every Saturday.

Saturday arvo games would be nice GNR. Instead we have Thursday and Mondays 😒

The AFL have had the right formula for yrs. 1 game Friday, 2 Saturday arvo, 2 Saturday night, 3 Sunday.

As a TV spectacle i really enjoy Monday night
games .
Trying to get to a Monday night game after work would be to difficult for most . ( they’re lies the problem ).

Yeah …I’m with Hobb’s don’t mind watching the game on the Box on Mondays beats the Block or MKR rubbish…

Getting to games are a pain though…but the $$$$ mean… it’s here to stay…

@Geo.:

Yeah …I’m with Hobb’s don’t mind watching the game on the Box on Mondays beats the Block or MKR rubbish…

Getting to games are a pain though…but the $$$$ mean… it’s here to stay…

I enjoyed it even more a few years ago when after the Monday night game you’d have the live post match pressers .
Now after the game all you get is "Monday night with the chimp ".

I don’t see anything great about Monday night footy, most people are broke from the weekend, first day back at work and makes it hard to motivate yourself to get to the game after a first hard day back at work.

At least with Thursday night footy, people are cashed up from payday and are in a good mood as its a early start to the weekend and don’t mind getting out to the footy.

NRL couldn’t run a chook raffle and its a disgrace how poorly the game is run compared to other sporting codes and fox has the NRL by the b@lls

Who ever mapped out the Cowboys draw for 4 opening home games in a row at the hottest part of the year needs to be sacked.

Anyways I’m happy lol

The only good monday game for the year is tigers vs eels on easter monday arvo

I work Saturday nights so I hate Saturday night games because I have to miss them…
I’m thankful that we have a lot of Friday / Sunday / Monday games in the early rounds so I can catch them all.

No complaints from me.
My partner has a lot of work she gets done on Monday nights at home, so I watch the footy and Matty Johns show without any issues.
Good times!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.