Moltzen to Dragons again

Can’t beleive this.

Dynamic Duo Set to Re-Unite

It looks like the St George Illawarra Dragons are about to finally get their man, with The Daily Telegraph able to reveal that Tim Moltzen is set to re-unite with Benji Marshall to help bolster the Dragons after their horror start to the season.

With club insiders worried that Josh Dugan’s ankle injury is worse than first expected, it is believed Marshall helped the Dragons reach out to the Wests Tigers to seek an immediate release for Tim Moltzen to help fill Dugan’s shoes at fullback.

Moltzen famously made headlines back in 2012 after back flipping on a three-year deal to be the Dragons fullback, after Darius Boyd followed then outgoing coach Wayne Bennett to Newcastle. Dubbed “Moltzen Gate”, the incident sparked a fierce war of words between the Dragons and the Tigers. Ironically it was Moltzen’s bond with his former housemate Marshall which kept him at the Tigers.

Try Time! Something Dragons fans hope to see a lot of this season

The deal is expected to cover only for this season, but Moltzen will be hungry to show the Dragons he’s able to perform and secure a long term contract after being overlooked at the Tigers behind boom rookies Luke Brooks and James Tedesco.

With the Dragons still with one spot to fill in their top 25 roster, and Moltzen keen to play first grade again - the dynamic duo of Marshall and Moltzen are set to ignite the Dragons flame this season. The only question the Daily Telgraph asks - will they be able to re-capture their partnership after so long apart?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo…gnk1-124454036

All is forgiven, thankyou Benji :master: :master:

Good Luck Tim Moltz

Got plenty to offer the dragons

Dragons Supporters on their forums are mostly in favour…

Look good luck to him if he can get a start there
We have wasted our resources, countless hours with him with our physio and yet if we get an injury to say Teddy again?
We are back to square one with no cover, people are going to say yeah move Moses back there but that will just delay the combination of Brooks and Moses further developing.

I tell you what they better be paying his full contract for this year if not we are the fools if we still have to pay him part to the final year of his Contract.
I wish him well but we obviously haven’t learnt anything from the Korrobitte thing last year.

LOL no way?

Doust managed to get Mayer to sign on the release form first I hope.

@foreveratiger:

Look good luck to him if he can get a start there
We have wasted our resources, countless hours with him with our physio and yet if we get an injury to say Teddy again?
We are back to square one with no cover, people are going to say yeah move Moses back there but that will just delay the combination of Brooks and Moses further developing.

I tell you what they better be paying his full contract for this year if not we are the fools if we still have to pay him part to the final year of his Contract.
I wish him well but we obviously haven’t learnt anything from the Korrobitte thing last year.

We have Kev,Rowe,McDonnell,Noffa and even Patty who could play at the back,was Moltzen ever gonna get back in the NRL anyway.Poor bugger has had a horrid run with injuries.

I was only thinking about this a couple days ago, never thought it was a legit chance of happening. Just goes to show who the boss He’s only happy when he plays with his mates. Also a big Lol at the Dragons supporters. Booing him and cheering his mistakes the couple times we’ve played them since with him in the side. Looks like they’re gonna get their man after all :slight_smile:

I can’t believe how many people this has got lol

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@fergiefurr:

I can’t believe how many people this has got lol

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

So you saying we shouldn’t get too excited.

lol… A bloke who hasn’t played for 2 years is their solution. :crazy

I sense someone is pulling someone’s chain!

PAGE NOT FOUND
Sorry your page could not be found
We could not find the page you requested. This is either because:

There’s an error in the address or link you have entered in your browser;
There’s a technical issue and the page has not been properly published;
The article was removed to comply with a legal order;
It is an older article that has been removed from the site.
If you believe that this is a technical error, please contact us and tell us the location of this page.

Just about sums it up…

LOL the article doesn’t exist. Well played.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.