Issac luke

I’ve been holding off on saying this but luke is better than farah . There said it.

Luke’s good but he definitely doesn’t have the skill set Robbie does (no bias either). Robbie hasn’t had the luxury of playing behind such a talented forward pack either.

Playing in a far more superior team helps.

better at what? better at being a grub piece of sh#t who openly admitted to trying to break his cousins leg? then yes.

Results speak for themselves. i think Luke has edged ahead, assisted by a powerful forward pack, but Robbie may be about to catch up.

Dont underestimate the value of Luke to Souths….his running threat makes a lot of opportunities for the other forwards.

@larrycorowa:

Results speak for themselves. i think Luke has edged ahead, assisted by a powerful forward pack, but Robbie may be about to catch up.

In terms of individual talent and ability, Robbie is light years ahead of Luke.

Running game- yes.

Everything else, IMO- no way.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

No change Buddy, Not Biased here.

Farah is exceptional hooker and club captain,

Plays hard, never cheats, barely every gives away penalties.

Wtf.
Sorry mate.
1 smith
2 farah
3 segearo
4 Luke.
5 ennis

@Brisbane Tiger:

Wtf.
Sorry mate.
1 smith
2 farah
3 segearo
4 Luke.
5 ennis

Mcullough is better than Ennis.

@GNR4LIFE:

@Brisbane Tiger:

Wtf.
Sorry mate.
1 smith
2 farah
3 segearo
4 Luke.
5 ennis

Mcullough is better than Ennis.

Friend is better then McCullough & Ennis
So is Peats

Mcullough tries hard but he’s just not very good. Smith and Farah have always been pretty even. Segeyaro is gapping them.

Friend is solid. Luke is classy. The Broncos are idiots for losing Granville and Baptiste. Both are better than Mcullough long term. Tyler Randall looks a talent. McInnes and Korisau while stuck behind better players are too good to not be playing first grade. Peats is solid but he’s probably better suited to backrow.

Mate I reckon he’s the number one hooker today, just for scoring that last try and blowing out the scoreline so I got the tip right! 😆

Smith is a myth, had an extremely ordinarily 2014. Farah, segeyaro, friend and luke are all currently better.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.