STRUCTURE,,,

In both Arrack and Defence…Love It…Thank you Jason Taylor…

Now comes Execution…

Absolutely. The plays clearly come off when we play to a structure but these boys are just so used to playing off the cuff that getting their heads on right is going to be the trick. When Brooks and Moses start to understand what play to run at what time we’ll be hard to stop.

I give us a chance against the Bunnies. Their strengths are our strengths I feel. As long as we can time our interchanges well to keep the floodgates from opening up when George Burgess is on the field we’ll do okay. I just want it to be close.

I can’t see Taupau playing next week

5 days to recover from that , not likely

I like the structure , but early days yet

It will get its biggest test on Sunday

Early days but the platform is there.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@happy tiger:

sunday game right? so 6 days

if reynolds can play the same game after his drunken wobbles yesterday i dont see why taupau cant.

but you never know, they might play it safe and give lovett another go. sorely missed against the premiership faves.

@pHyR3:

@happy tiger:

if reynolds can play the same game after his drunken wobbles yesterday i dont see why taupau cant.

but you never know, they might play it safe and give lovett another go. sorely missed against the premiership faves.

Don’t forget Lodge will be back and Buchanan was solid tonight.

@happy tiger:

Great, so we have a good win and then this happens! And in the last few minutes of the game too. Having to play Souths without Taupau is just unthinkable really 😠

@pHyR3:

@happy tiger:

Yeah but he has to get a full clearance 48 hours out

@willow:

@pHyR3:

@happy tiger:

Don’t forget Lodge will be back and Buchanan was solid tonight.

yeah true, forgot lodge. will not be a taupau but should put up a few metres and tackles.

ahh well, losing this game isn’t the end of the world given the form the souths are in. give it all we have but cant walk in expecting a win even with taupau.

Winning round 4 is one of those 50/50 ones that will determine whether we get in the 8 though.

:sign: lets go 4 from 4!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.