Cheers Benji!

Outdid himself tonight.
Got us over the line when we were on the ropes.

Vintage Marshall … Loved it …😆

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

By gee he did us a massive favour when he left for Union , he would of had a pay rise with the offer he declined of us .

You just knew he was going to have a shocker

Best loss of a player we have had

@foreveratiger:

By gee he did us a massive favour when he left for Union , he would of had a pay rise with the offer he declined of us .

We didn’t just dodge a bullet , we dodged a cruise missile !

I almost found myself feeling sorry for him tonight…almost.

Well it was either a blinder or a barry…nothing else with him

Was finished three years ago as a player and laughable how anyone thought (and still thinks) otherwise.

It’s actually sad watching him play, he is just beyond awful.

Just fell apart playing us at Campbelltown. Reckon he’ll put in a few more shockers against us yet. Last year he was playing to prove we’ll miss him and now he just misses us I reckon.

@hybrid_tiger:

Was finished three years ago as a player and laughable how anyone thought (and still thinks) otherwise.

It’s actually sad watching him play, he is just beyond awful.

I agree with you. He has played terribly for 3 years. He is no longer a first grade level player. He has no physicality about his game whatsoever. You can’t play at this level and not allow yourself to get tackled. I am sorry to see his career fizzle out into something so pathetic.

Blair and Benji……best cuts ever!

He’d have to get a win bonus from the WT’s wouldn’t he

You almost feel sorry for him.

Although I cant really because he bludged at the Tigers his last 2-3 years.

He is ordinary now. Very ordinary.

He seems like a decent bloke but hes dead set lost the magic as a footballer. No speed = no benji ball.

He just tries way too much to overplay his hand. Like when he took the quick tap and made 30m, instead of taking the tackle, he throws a dumb pass that Nightingale wasn’t expecting and drops it. These are mistakes that you never see guys like Cronk or Thurston make. Incredible the amount of rookie mistakes that are in his game. He’ll never ever learn.

I liked it when Widdop failed to find touch…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme