Let's Enjoy it While We Can!!

Wouldnโ€™t it be nice if we swapped ladder position with the new silver tails next weekend.
Bigger upsets have occurred .

I wonder how we went against them about this time last year???
Surely they must have run all over us.??
I mean, they have the financial power of the Packers behind them,
They even have a clapped out , old ex fake gladiator behind them. And, Theyโ€™ve still got the left over Burgii.
How could we possibly win?

That reminds me , I must look up the score in that match last year.
It must have been a horrible hiding that they gave us.
Ah well, we can only dream ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

On second thoughts I donโ€™t think that I will look up that score, itโ€™ll probably just depress me for the rest of the day!!

The problem with that and the one id be showing the boys if i was Taylor is we have won our last 3 games.

Awesome form, until you see that the Sharks, Titans and Dragons are 3 of the worst form teams in the comp and not one of them have won a game this year.

March Premiers โ€ฆLove It

Enjoying our team winning. Fingers crossed the winning streak continues playing the Rabbitohs. I pray we dont get many injuries playing them. Go Tigers :slight_smile:

@Tigermama:

Enjoying our team winning. Fingers crossed the winning streak continues playing the Rabbitohs. I pray we dont get many injuries playing them. Go Tigers :slight_smile:

You have a job to do this Weekend TM , run onto the field and take out Inglis ๐Ÿ˜† and you will forever have Immortal status on this Forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

@turnstyle:

:sign:

Hey Champ would i be safe and getting Semi Final tickets already :mrgreen:

@foreveratiger:

@Tigermama:

You have a job to do this Weekend TM , streak the field and take out Inglis ๐Ÿ˜† and you will forever have Immortal status on this Forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

LOL.FT, knowing my luck i would get tackled before i make it on to the field ๐Ÿ˜†

@Tigermama:

@foreveratiger:

@Tigermama:

You have a job to do this Weekend TM , streak the field and take out Inglis ๐Ÿ˜† and you will forever have Immortal status on this Forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

LOL.FT, knowing my luck i would get tackled before i make it on to the field ๐Ÿ˜†

My apologies Tigermama , i edited this post and wrote run onto the field instead of streak . My bad Sorry.

@foreveratiger:

@Tigermama:

@foreveratiger:

@Tigermama:

My apologies Tigermama , i edited this post and wrote run onto the field instead of streak . My bad Sorry.

No offence taken FT. The post was funny ๐Ÿ˜†

Enjoy it while we can = about 5 days and 6 hours. Not looking forward to this Sunday.

Actually, if you look at that ladder from no 7 down, I donโ€™t think that itโ€™s an impossibility that we are capable of beating the teams from there down, yep, weโ€™d need a fair share of luck with injuries and a fair share of the 50 /50 calls but itโ€™s not impossible. (The Warriors could be a big hurdle though)

it just seemed surreal seeing the tigers actually in third place (no matter the round) and i knew the possibility of them being anywhere near there again this season isโ€ฆ.kinda lowโ€ฆ

stranger things have happened (i guess?) but, given the last few seasons, to me it was like seeing halleys comet!! ๐Ÿ˜†

@Masterton:

Enjoy it while we can = about 5 days and 6 hours. Not looking forward to this Sunday.

Come Sunday night this Forum will be blaming everyone and anyone , even the Cheerleaders ๐Ÿ˜†

Have faith. The team has plenty of ability. It has been winning and that is all it needed to do. They canโ€™t drop their bundle now. The team with its vast array of youngsters needs to keep believing in themselves. Give it your best shot.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Canโ€™t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and weโ€™ll get you back online.