@innsaneink:

If Dr Seuss were real, he’d be a dragons fan

:roll

I would not sack him in a car
I would not sack him in a bar

I would not sack him on a mat
I would not sack him on a hat

You get the picture LOL

Wests Tigers win last Monday must have upset them.

@happy tiger:

@innsaneink:

If Dr Seuss were real, he’d be a dragons fan

:roll

I would not sack him in a car
I would not sack him in a bar

I would not sack him on a mat
I would not sack him on a hat

You get the picture LOL

Brilliant!!

Between the Dr Seuss poem and the ‘Where’s Wally’ comment this thread is right up there for thread of the year so far!
Gold :slight_smile:

Where’s Wally? Gotta pay that one.

@softlaw:

Between the Dr Seuss poem and the ‘Where’s Wally’ comment this thread is right up there for thread of the year so far!
Gold :slight_smile:

The only thing better than seeing the Saints suffer would be seeing Souffs suffer

Having the Wabbits NRL title stripped tomorrow morning would be like mana 🙏

Stains fans aren’t exactly gonna have their cups of happiness runneth over after today’s pizzling going by the 1st half either. George Rose isn’t playing today due to him giving birth……sorry, due to his missus giving birth. The former is a distinct possibility though.

I am happy that we have Moses and Brooks as our halves. That’s all I’ll say as I watch Raiders and Saints.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@cqtiger:

I am happy that we have Moses and Brooks as our halves. That’s all I’ll say as I watch Raiders and Saints.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Sums it up!
Austin at 14 would have been nice though :slight_smile:

Apparently there has been a big campaign via Twitter and other digital media etc to have certain high profile Stains heirachy fall on their swords, Oust Doust has been around for years and he must have no room left for the knives.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.