Ricky Stuart Press Conference

I’m calling it early Rick Stuart will cop a $10,000 fine when he does he’s Press Conference Tonight .
After leading 18-0 the Refs will cop it 😆

If they lose a couple more he will leave. Just like at the Sharks and Parra, once the going gets tough, Ricky goes walkies.

He will be frothing 😆 , he will want to blame someone or something doesn’t deal with losses well , especially after surrendering a 18-0 lead .

Would love to be a Journo asking him a question Tonight :mrgreen:

The Stuart myth may be put to bed this year.

I was gobsmacked when Canberra signed him to a lengthy contract. Old boys club I suppose

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

in my books the stuart myth was put to bed years ago. life is too short

@AmericanHistoryX:

in my books the stuart myth was put to bed years ago. life is too short

It hasn’t been put to bed because he is still a first grade coach. I hope life is not TOO short or I’m in trouble

i hope you get what you hope for. that’s my final answer
Good luck to you and Stuart

@AmericanHistoryX:

Ok?

@cqtiger:

I was gobsmacked when Canberra signed him to a lengthy contract. Old boys club I suppose

How long is he signed for? Zerotackle says one more year…

@cqtiger:

@AmericanHistoryX:

Ok?

Ok - you win - Ricky Stuart is good

it seems like every profession has a Ricky Stuart: the sort of person who is actually really crap at their job but somehow keeps getting hired for great money!
He reminds me of a psychopath i used to work with who was a master at deflecting focus from her own inadequacies on to everything else under the sun…

@Milky:

@cqtiger:

thought he was signed for 5 or 7 lol

@cqtiger:

i couldnt believe it when i read the tigers almost signed him. SO glad they didnt. even if potter didnt turn out as hoped, id still take him any day over stuart. hell, id take sheens back before him!

He has issues that man. I felt sorry for Jarrod Crocker having to sit next to him.

@Milky:

@cqtiger:

He signed for 3 years, and is on huge money… Apparently :crazy

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.