Upset anyone?

any believers out there believe we can cause an upset against the world champions?
i have to admit
I’m a believer
Take it easy on me

I’ve got my fingers crossed!.

will you be upset tomorrow if we lose?

Hope so. I’ll be at the game tomorrow :slight_smile: can’t wait. I hope we blitz them

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@tigertye:

Hope so. I’ll be at the game tomorrow :slight_smile: can’t wait. I hope we blitz them

Hope you have an awesome Day and we get the result 😉

@AmericanHistoryX:

will you be upset tomorrow if we lose?

Nope!, as long as we put an effort in for the whole 80!.

You always have to have belief, it comes with the territory of being a supporter. Regardless of the result, it won’t be the end of the world. But it would be nice to make a statement that makes the rest of the comp stand up and take notice.

I have faith we can win, every team is beatable, I just hope IF we do lose we don’t get pumped by a big margin, I just hope we are competitive in the win or loss

I think we can win but I don’t expect us too.

Start of the week - no chance the win, but i’ll be happy if we put in a good effort
Mid week - We’ll keep within 2 tries of them, but we’ll probably lose
Day before the game - We’re in with a rough shot
Morning of the game - I think we’ll probably win but it could go either way
Kickoff - WE’LL FLOG THESE SNOTS!

I won’t be upset if we lose, as I’m not expecting us to win, but I will be upset if we get smashed - a good F/A is crucial, I would hate to see it blow out so early. A win would be an absolute bonus!

you wont be upset if we lose?

As long as they keep progressing as a team getting better with every game and stick to the gameplan,solid defence and restrict errors then I won’t be to displeased,after all we are playing the “Pride of the League” ….who I reckon will be bought down to earth tomorrow… 😃

@AmericanHistoryX:

you wont be upset if we lose?

I thought my post was pretty clear 😒

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme