Matt Lodge out Vs South Sydney.

A little birdie told me yesterday that Matt Lodge is out with a leg injury suffered at training.He is to be replaced by Jack Buchanan.If true hope the injury isnt too serious.Guess we will find out later today.

Jerry if it is true,I hope Buchanan stands up to the Souths pack and gives them heaps…

I think he can develope into a good forward,let’s hope so anyway….

Lodge has been strong struggling with the injury all week and his inclusion was apparently subject to a fitness test.

From what you say Jerry sounds like he failed the fitness test.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Buchanan looked very solid last time he played hope he takes his chance and builds on that effort.

I hope not, we need Lodge playing.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

It wasn’t suffered at training….carry on

if true - big loss

GEO,pls don’t tell me he suffered the injury on the dance floor….

souths were supposed to be the dance floor

@Geo.:

You know my little birdie didnt say it was at training that part I just assumed since he wasnt playing last week.Looks like my little birdie was right.

Out for 4 weeks

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Jerry Seinfeld:

@Geo.:

You know my little birdie didnt say it was at training that part I just assumed since he wasnt playing last week.Looks like my little birdie was right.

Did he tell you it was a crucial ligament injury and bruising around the knee that will likely keep him out for 4-6 weeks? …and it is an ongoing Issue

The official website said it happened at training. Guess not though…

“Matthew Lodge, who was named to make his return from suspension this week, will miss this week’s match after suffering a small strain to the cruciate ligament during training this week. While only a minor injury, there is some associated bruising around the injury, which is expected to keep him on the sideline for four weeks.”
http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015/03/22/late_changes_nrl_rou.html

So how did he injure his leg?

They just said on ABC Grandstand that Lodge’s injury was at training during the week and that was word from a Tigers Official.
bah?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.