Wests Tigers vs Souths *LIVE GAME THREAD

I’m so pumped for this game!!! I was going to go but my throat still hurts from last week when I was screaming the boys on when they piled on 4 in a row. Tigers by 1-6!

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

Bring it….

1. James Tedesco
2. Kevin Naiqama
3. Tim Simona
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Pat Richards
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah (capt.)
10. Keith Galloway
11. Curtis Sironen
12. Sauaso Sue
13. Martin Taupau

Interchange
14. Dene Halatau
15. Ava Seumanufagai
17. Brenden Santi
19. Jack Buchanan

Coach: Jason Taylor

Massive test coming up. Souths have got some big units out there so we’ll hand our hands full.

@Tigersman:

I’m so pumped for this game!!! I was going to go but my throat still hurts from last week when I was screaming the boys on when they piled on 4 in a row. Tigers by 1-6!

Harden up son

When was the last time they lost a game? Just wondering

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Just saw Nathan brown in the South Sydney squad I didnt know he was playing! He is either gonna have a Shocker or a Standout, let’s hope it’s the former.

@GNR4LIFE:

@Tigersman:

Harden up son

I’m a front row forward lol!!

@Tigersman:

Just saw Nathan brown in the South Sydney squad I didnt know he was playing! He is either gonna have a Shocker or a Standout, let’s hope it’s the former.

bit hard to play when you’re 20th man

@Geo.:

@Tigersman:

bit hard to play when you’re 20th man

He’s that good lol.

Decent looking crowd out there.

FIRE UP TIGES!!
Take a stand!

hopefully Rabbs suffers a season ending vocal cord injury in the first minute of play

For me our bench is a little light but they did the job last week so Caen the tigpies its wabbit season

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.