Is Inglis the new Greg Bird

Constantly acting and making tackles look dangerous ?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

I’m sure his missus knows all about b***h slaps

@wasabi:

Constantly acting and making tackles look dangerous ?

He’d make a great Diver from the 3 meter springboard

He was a bit grubby today as well. Had a few cheap shots on Teddy.

I agree he was grubby today. I thought the look he gave teddy when he scored his try was poor sportsmanship too

Well he has the domestic abuse bit covered. Hasn’t been caught weeing next to a cop car or been accused of being a coke mover or user. has been outed as a salary-cap fraud though so it is a dead heat ATM between Bird and Inglis. Problem is one of them is being touted as an Immortal. Go figure.

Yeah, defo think he was a grub.
Defo playing up.
Didn’t like some of his efforts.

Inglis was the difference. Without GI we win. The rest of the noise is just sour grapes.

@Demps:

Yeah, defo think he was a grub.
Defo playing up.
Didn’t like some of his efforts.

But you can’t say that Demps, it not PC enough. He is fantastic ie his ‘intrgrity’ etc that has been spouted this week in the media. Trent Barrett belting this dog in Origin and exposing his glass jaw was a highlight. Should be more of it.

Great player but anyone who hits a woman is scum.

@southerntiger:

Inglis was the difference. Without GI we win. The rest of the noise is just sour grapes.

Please ! Their pack matched us but Reynolds and Inglis put them well and truly above us.

When Inglis stepped up to the ref and said “he b!tch slapped him”… I was thinking, damn Keithy should be penalised here. I mean you would have to take his word for it, he was the only expert on the subject present at the time.

@hybrid_tiger:

Youl always have accepted gossip. Truth is very different from your “reality”. GI is too big a man to bother responding.

Suffice to say mental health - not his - is a real challenge for our community.

@Black’n’White:

When Inglis stepped up to the ref and said “he b!tch slapped him”… I was thinking, damn Keithy should be penalised here. I mean you would have to take his word for it, he was the only expert on the subject present at the time.

Haha, that would of brought the house down if the ref looked him in the eye and said ‘you should know Greg’.

@southerntiger:

@hybrid_tiger:

Youl always have accepted gossip. Truth is very different from your “reality”. GI is too big a man to bother responding.

Suffice to say mental health - not his - is a real challenge for our community.

Pleaded Guilty… gossip. nice call lol

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.