Outside the box

anybody with me?

nofo back supposedly for the canterbury bulldogs game. Naqiuma and Simona the centres.

No offense to Lawrence - I’ll always have fond memories of him when he burst onto the scene. Love the guy. He is an ambassador to the kids coming through.

I thought Lawrence was solid without being the least bit dangerous in attack. Not sure that the alternative suggested would be any better.

I would love to see Simona back to the wing. He has always been awesome on the wing for us. Don’t think Nofoaluma would do any worse in the centres either. As for your other idea, yes.

no - Lawrence didn’t do anything wrong - but who has fresher legs -

I’m 100 % with Macdougal and I think there is a few others on here,
in regards to Simona on the wing.
He is lethal on the wing.

Lawrence was no good today IMO.
Just doesn’t quite have it.

Simona definitely is not a centre. Need to learn to run lines before you can claim to be a centre.

Wing or left right out IMO. Would prefer K Naiq is centre.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@MacDougall:

I would love to see Simona back to the wing. He has always been awesome on the wing for us. Don’t think Nofoaluma would do any worse in the centres either. As for your other idea, yes.

but have you seen the build of his legs - low to the ground and very very strong - much more suited to a centre - and we won’t even get into height….
bottom line - Simona is good

Have you seen Nofoaluma’s legs? Nofoaluma is a much better tackle breaker, Simona more agile.

I can tell you one thing - Nofo is graceful in the air

Hate to interupt the Penthouse perve but Lawrence was solid in defence-offered jack in attack. If recruiting a strike centre isn’t the clubs’ priority then we are kidding ourselves, skill and threat in the outside backs is the difference between us and a top 8 side. we offer nothing when it comes to the bore-fest of bomb to the wiNgs and hope for the best

I watched the Q-Cup before our match today and Leva Li was playing. I remember he was pretty good for Tigers NYC and he is a big tall fast thing now. Wouldn’t mind dragging him down here on a second tier contract to see how he fares. The sort of outside back we lack.

Failing that … Nene MacDonald.

maybe we could do a player swap - Kevin Naiq. for MacDonald

@AmericanHistoryX:

maybe we could do a player swap - Kevin Naiq. for MacDonald

Even better, Lawrence and Moltzen for MacDonald, the offer they can’t refuse :slight_smile:

Lawrence for MacDonald lol.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.