Taking your opportunity…

The agression we so need right now in our team

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

he is also producing quick play the balls

Weird that he was never given another chance in fg after his debut in 2013
He looks good for Souths… Good job tigers

Looks fitter than he ever did with us

Always been a massive fan. Was shattered we need used him and then let him go. Dont understand how Lovett was rated higher.

@southerntiger:

Always been a massive fan. Was shattered we need used him and then let him go. Dont understand how Lovett was rated higher.

Buchanan also llollll

Just another brain dead decision by our club. This kid had probably the best defensive technique of any kid to come through the system in years, mix that was some mongrel and you have a top line prospect. He is miles in front of what we have in the backrow at present on half the coin. Take a bow Tigers you throw a kings ransom at some kids but others you just throw away. No wonder we continue to struggle. Who will be the next one to join Koro, Austen,Fifita and Brown.

But guys dont worry we will soon have our structure down pat

Does anyone seriously know why we keep letting the good ones go and keep the plodders ?
I don’t think its just this year it seems to be part of Wests Tigers culture.
Old coach, new coach doesn’t matter same thing we let the good ones go and keep the broken ones.

Winning teams bring out the best in all their players.

Broncos spend $20 million a year on player development.

Probably more now.

As always there’s a trade off between money and time.

We don’t have the money, so I guess it’s going to take time.

@Fumbles:

Does anyone seriously know why we keep letting the good ones go and keep the plodders ?
Old coach, new coach doesn’t matter same thing we let the good ones go and keep the broken ones.

There is a very simple explanation for that Fumbles.

The good ones have self respect and will only bide their time for so long. Ask Austin Koro and the like.

On the flip side look at how soft Curtis Rowe is, he is no chance of playing any more NRL for this club, yet he seems content.

@Tiger In The Gong:

@Fumbles:

The good ones have self respect and will only bide their time for so long. Ask Austin Koro and the like.

On the flip side look at how soft Curtis Rowe is, he is no chance of playing any more NRL for this club, yet he seems content.

As unfortunate as it sounds I think there is some merit to this. My concern now is for the gun players in the first squad and how long they will be patient waiting for our ‘structure’ to develop.

@NT Tiger:

@Tiger In The Gong:

@Fumbles:

As unfortunate as it sounds I think there is some merit to this. My concern now is for the gun players in the first squad and how long they will be patient waiting for our ‘structure’ to develop.

Had his chances, albeit limited. Didn’t set reggies on fire.
Congratulations to him for getting a good shot with Souths.

I like Nathan Brown but is he any better than what we have? I don’t really think so.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme