Lovett, Hoeter amd Moses

Anyone who thinks these three are or ever will be first graders is living in a dream world - I seriously hope JT has the balls to get rid of these three and give Martin, Seve and Liolave a go. And before I get howled down with the " they are not up to FG " I would just like to say nor are three pretenders who are there at the moment.

You think Richards is? Can not make the right decisions in defence and like I said 12 months ago refuses to go hard when attacking the try line. Lovett and Hoeter are not first graders, but let’s not attack kids and leave out seasoned professional who have no idea

Throw Brooks in too mate.

I’d keep Moses and Brooks and piss off Farah. Farah is hopeless.

I dont have enough words to describe how disgraceful this team has been the last two games

@king sirro:

You think Richards is? Can not make the right decisions in defence and like I said 12 months ago refuses to go hard when attacking the try line. Lovett and Hoeter are not first graders, but let’s not attack kids and leave out seasoned professional who have no idea

I think Richards was our worst performer. Hoeter to me at this point is simply not up to it. I think Lovett is a decent player but he isn’t a centre. It was made worse though because Richards was outside him.

Brooks and Moses need to improve but I’m willing to stick with them for a while yet.

Love how the kids get attacked after a game like this but Pat Richards dogs it twice attacking the try line and let’s 2 tries in by misreading in defence. Woods and Taupau let a fullback run straight past them like they are scared. Farah plays rocks and diamonds all day. Naqaima has done nothing since re-signing. The coach is showing he has no idea. But Yeh, it’s he kids that suck

Koroisau has been showing Robbie how to play dummy half all day.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@king sirro:

Love how the kids get attacked after a game like this but Pat Richards dogs it twice attacking the try line and let’s 2 tries in by misreading in defence. Woods and Taupau let a fullback run straight past them like they are scared. Farah plays rocks and diamonds all day. Naqaima has done nothing since re-signing. The coach is showing he has no idea. But Yeh, it’s he kids that suck

I think some of those kids need to improve but this is spot on.

Moses will be very good.
Lovett will be solid.
Hoeter will be lucky to make a park footy team.

@Muffstar:

Throw Brooks in too mate.

Brooks has a go and makes mistakes. I can handle that - Moses does nothing - if he has to be in the team it should be as a 14 like Barba and just come on and play what he sees - no way is he a FG 5/8.

Agree with Moses - he will be good, Sabre. A lot of people here seem to ignore that he has army of players running at him week in / week out - and he is not the one that hides.

@Sabre:

Moses will be very good.
Lovett will be solid.
Hoeter will be lucky to make a park footy team.

I basically agree but I expect a lot more out of Moses than what he dished up today.

Lovett is not going to be solid. Lovett is no better than Shaun Spence or Matt Groat and will go to the scrapheap they ended up.

Moses has not shown any improvement this season, give Drinkwater a go, wont be worse

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme