WESTS Tigers Forum members get together..

Hi forum members,Newtown and I have talked about a get together of forum members and would anyone express interest in such a gathering…

A game at Campbelltown would probably be close for a number of people and Iam only presuming this as I don’t really know where a majority live…

Lunch and meet and greet at say WESTS leagues and then on to the game …or stay at the club…I’m not sure of people’s home game purchases etc etc but if anyone would like to make a SINCERE contribution to our suggestion,please feel free to make a comment or pm me and we will try and get the ball rolling…

No cat fights,bloodbaths or scathing attacks will be tolerated…this is a friendly gathering irrespective of opinions or thoughts…just saying…

We are known as Ladies and Gentlemen on this forum,and I would like it to stay that way…cheers everybody…give me your thoughts please…

Sounds like a great idea. Would be great to actually meet others from the forum and get to know them a little better than just through their topic posts.

Ah mate, when we get together, it’s all good.

Except for Alien.

That guy was a douche.

Just look out for that Knuckles fella…

Loose cannon

@underdog:

Except for Alien.

That guy was a douche.

This will be an Alien free zone… 😆 😆

Maybe Happy and FT can pick up Watto and bring him along…geez that’s asking for trouble…

@TrueTiger:

@underdog:

Except for Alien.

That guy was a douche.

Maybe Happy and FT can pick up Watto and bring him along…geez that’s asking for trouble…

Throw me on that bus.

1500kms of lamenting our chances this year on the bus trip down!

😆

@innsaneink:

Just look out for that Knuckles fella…

Loose cannon

Hey Ink,should I put a clause in there somewhere,that the leader of the tipping comp can’t sit next to us while we are having lunch or a punt….he has to stand alone as he is in he comp… 😲 :roll

@underdog:

@TrueTiger:

@underdog:

Except for Alien.

That guy was a douche.

Throw me on that bus.

1500kms of lamenting our chances this year on the bus trip down!

😆

In all sincerity,I understand that a lot of you great members live a long way from us,but maybe there could be a way that we could organise something that can get you here,please give us your thoughts…

We’ve had a smaller get together when FT/larrycorowa/Myself caught up about a month and a half ago and watched our boys get dudded by the refs against Newcastle.

I think despite the company being brilliant (LADS!!), the Thai food also being brillaint, the Tigers let us down.

:mrgreen:

I’d be keen, missus is pregnant though and if it’s too close to due date I might need to give it a miss.

If Geo does his Commercial cat walk i’m there lol

There are two matches scheduled for Campbelltown. The first is v Newcastle on Saturday 15 August at 3:00 PM. The other match is V Warriors on Sunday 30 August at 2:00 PM. I would be happy to meet up on either of those days if it is suitable with others.

On a serious note brilliant idea TT and Newtown.

@Cultured Bogan:

I’d be keen, missus is pregnant though and if it’s too close to due date I might need to give it a miss.

Mate….we are a very talented bunch…she’ll be in good hands

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme