Anyone making the trip down south?

This game should be very interesting.
Canberra can be anything at home……definetley not walk in the park for the tiges.
The Canberra fans will be out in force…obviously! What else is there to do down there?

How many supporters can we really get down there to help the boys out, keeping into consideration that it will be Easter Sunday?

I will be in VIC that weekend, will drive into Canberra for the 3.5 hours then head back out after the game.

Anyone else going???
🙏

I really had no intention of going.

The only thing that may tip my hand is how genuinely terrible Nines Sunday Football coverage is

Apparantly TLL will be back next week or this (probably at Souths Logan this week) and Adam Mogg arrives back for them from ESL

I’ll be there with 2 mates who are Tigers fans.

Can’t wait!

I will be in melbourne unfortunately……hope one off you boys update scores on the forum…you cant get scores down in that dump

thinking about going, especially after last night’s effort.

lets hope it’s 40* on the gold coast tomoro

This will be my first game in Canberra I’ve missed in 4 years.

i really want to go but depending on how many fans are gonna make the effort will decide it for me.

@Balmain Tiger:

i really want to go but depending on how many fans are gonna make the effort will decide it for me.

12 742…enough?

@Geo.:

@Balmain Tiger:

12 742…enough?

Yep. 11,000 to 13,000 would be my guess.

It was the best in '05 when we outnumbered the Raiders fans. There was 15,500 there thats day I think.

@smeghead:

I really had no intention of going.

The only thing that may tip my hand is how genuinely terrible Nines Sunday Football coverage is

Apparantly TLL will be back next week or this (probably at Souths Logan this week) and Adam Mogg arrives back for them from ESL

yeah!

go smeg!

channel 9 are crap

can’t even give us a live game!

@Balmain Bug:

I will be there.

Ahh, what a day that was. We were going well until a Simon Woolford charge-down in the final 5 minutes handed the Raiders the match winning try. We lost by 2 points I think.

Then the next week we got run down by Penrith after leading 31-8. Season over.

love going to canberra to watch the tigers!I was there in the snow, also there to watch balmain have there last game as balmain. In 2005 it was a monumental win when we come back from 14 nil down at half time. Then last years game where moltzen had an absolute blinder. Lots of great and not so great memories in canberra. Was anyone else there when balmain had a 36 all draw down there against the likes of daley and ricky stuart?

Yeah I will call Camp Concord tommorow to book a spot on the supporters bus. I normally catch the supporters bus from Wests Leagues in Leumeah which is convenient for me because I live in Leumeah.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme