Marina Go - Members Q&A

Wests Tigers are inviting Members to submit questions for a Q&A session with Club Chair Marina Go.

Members can submit their questions via email, with the Q&A session to be filmed and posted on the Wests Tigers website in the coming weeks.

To submit your question for Marina Go, email membership@weststigers.com.au, including your question, name and Membership number. Questions must be submitted by 12pm Friday 10 July, 2015.

Wests Tigers and Marina Go look forward to receiving your questions.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015/07/01/member_q_a_with_west.html/membership@weststigers.com.au

That should be interesting lol

@Flippedy:

Flip,how about good ole TT says,hey Marina,would you like to join me for dinner and drinks,and we will discuss where you and the club are going wrong… 😈

Wonder if they’re planted members. Wouldn’t put it past them…

“Who’s your favourite player?”

“What do you get up to on the weekends?”

“Which guy in One Direction do you think is the hottest?”

@Flippedy:

That’s one way to put it! There will be plenty of heat coming her way…

I’m sure the questions will be heavily filtered.

‘‘Do you feel like a role model to young women being in the position you’re in’’

There’ll be a feminist question regarding her gender for sure.

I think Marina should take a different tack and suggest that she wants feedback from all members and ask members to provide the questions to be asked in that survey. Now, that would be a measure of leadership and accountability. I don’t expect it to happen though.

If not by results then how is JT & the teams’ performance being measured?

I winder if she will be consulting JT for a standard reply

One of the younger members of the Forum should invite her as a date to their school Formal

I would like to ask her…. if i finish of my Coaching Certificates can i apply for the Coaching Job?

@foreveratiger:

I would like to ask her…. if i finish of my Coaching Certificates can i apply for the Coaching Job?

Nope; over qualified….

@alexaki:

I winder if she will be consulting JT for a standard reply

the answer to ALL questions will be any answer from 1 to 7:
1 It’s not as bad as it looks
3 We’re getting there , but slowly
3. We at heading in the right direction
4. We are getting better
5. Our defence is better
6. We are not looking at top 8( I guess one right out of seven is ok)
7 still heading in the right direction ……but I can see something up ahead coming towards us …it looks like some sort of kitchen utensil … OH HELL !!!..who put that there
…,…BARS#ARDS. How the hell are we supposed to get rid of this???

@ryanda01:

@foreveratiger:

Nope; over qualified….

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme