Pick a score

Lets bring out the inner psychic and pick a score - chooks 40 tigers 4 or tigers 24 roosters 20.

The chooks are in a foul mood, I’m thinking they will rack up a 50+ score. Us? I’m not so sure, maybe about 12 or so.

It’s about time we beat the roosters isn’t it?

@greatodensraven:

It’s about time we beat the roosters isn’t it?

Sure is! Overdue!

Do we still play for the Foundation Cup?

Would be great to win that.

Unfortunately our defence will be put to the test again and our for and against will probably cop another hammering following on from the Broncos game. Memory of the last time we played the chooks is of roosters back rowers continually running at moses and brooks, exposing defensive weaknesses, I hope Taylor has worked something out to prevent a repeat although I am not hopeful.

I got a feeling we will play better then usual against the Chooks this week

We are due for our once in every 6 weeks “where did that come from” performance

We have played alright at ANZ this year (big wins over Dogs, Souths)

Chooks 32 Tigers 18

Guess what edge they will score 3 tries, then two up the middle and another 1-2 on the other edge.

So I’m thinking 40-12.

wests-tigers 25
roosters 18
:deadhorse:
Hopefully the final result 😒 ,( yeah I know dreams are free)
but more likely be in in penalties conceded

my supervisor follows the roosters and I got 29 & 3/4 points start.
so i maybe in with a chance. 😉

18-18 golden point, Lovett misses the easiest tackle and the roosters score. JT praises Lovett’s effort during press conference and names him captain next game

2/107

Reckon that Farah and Tedesco will get a couple of early wickets , but Ferguson and Jennings will settle in for a solid partnership

Rain will stop play

@happy tiger:

2/107

Reckon that Farah and Tedesco will get a couple of early wickets , but Ferguson and Jennings will settle in for a solid partnership

Rain will stop play

Come on rain. I will settle for a draw.

Chooks by 10….

Bigger question is what does JT say at the presser?

@happy tiger:

2/107

Rain will stop play

Ahahaha…that’s priceless. Great post!

They can be beaten the Chooks …. If Taylor learnt anything while he was with them, if the boys turn up to play, if the SKD drama has some sort of ill effect … We are due for a major upset in the comp … Don’t ask me why but I think we can pull it off.

Wests 24
Easts 22

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme