13 Aidan Guerra

Interchange
14 Sam Moa
15 Isaac Liu
16 Kane Evans
17 Sio Siua Taukeiaho
18 Jackson Hastings

Coach: Trent Robinson

We have a massive salary cap problem and they have space, I know they have plenty of TPA’s but you look at the 17 we have named and you just shake your head. We must have backloaded a few contracts for ten years after they retired.

Anyway chooks will do what the Bronkls did not do, crack the fifty by a healthy margin

Solid team, could be in for a very long night.
A lot of high kicks will be focussed at Kev Naqiama, and the forwards when close to west-tigers line always running at our not so tall/ solid framed players.

@stevetiger:

Tigers by 50.

Yeah we should be able to smash that bunch of nuffys! Roast chicken, scrambled eggs or an omelette anyone? :mrgreen:

Roosters will win this in a training run me thinks.

No team is untouchable. Show up with the right attitude & get stuck into them. That’s all I ask.

And we are the ones with the cap problems……

@Eye Of Da Tiger:

And we are the ones with the cap problems……

Hoe good does that team look.

@supercoach:

We have a massive salary cap problem and they have space, I know they have plenty of TPA’s but you look at the 17 we have named and you just shake your head. We must have backloaded a few contracts for ten years after they retired.

Anyway chooks will do what the Bronkls did not do, crack the fifty by a healthy margin

If we backloaded contracts for ten years imagine how much the roosters contracts must have been backloaded. The NRL has a big job to do to restore credibility in the salary cap and third party policing and auditing processes.

thought napa was an amazing edge backrower… surprised to see him at prop.

i expect aubusson to play in the middle- guerra and cordner are a deadly edge combo.

solid impact off the bench as well…

Rumour doing the rounds Pearce might be rested - hence Hastings at 18

Good side,

The only way we’re going to win this is if the Cocks bus breaks down.

@Cultured Bogan:

Good side,

The only way we’re going to win this is if the Cocks bus breaks down.

They’d run a State cup team if that happened.

I still reckon we’d struggle.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme