Main Jersey

I was passed on this design. I think white jersey with black & orange would show more of a united jersey than previous ones. I also would like to go down the path of Dragons, Souths & Dogs by sticking to a jersey if not permanently, for minimum 10 years. Currently i dont buy jerseys due to only used by WT for a couple of seasons

Couldnt download design same as one now except white jersey

For me its the fact the overall design constantly changes. I’d be happy with 3 variations of our current design. One predominantly black, one orange, one white. With the black being the main is fine with me. I really didn’t see the need to go away from ‘balmain’ orange and replace it with a blood orange.
Bring back the correct shade of orange, stick with current simple but effective design from here on out with maybe very minimal changes every few years like soccer teams in Europe.

I like the current home (black) jersey tbh - we should stick with this as our main kit long term, create an identity as per the OP.
Leave the experimentation for the away kit, though that should just be white or orange versions of the black kit (i.e. double V of the other two colours, so white with black/orange V and/or orange with white/black V).

Our current design is perfect.

Have it in three variants for 10 years please

Yeah stick with the main jersey it looks great!
I still can’t get my head around the white n grey.

Now they have incorporated grey id say that will be on at least one Jersey a year from now on

The members Q&A I raised the issue with the ever changing jersey design we seem to have. Sent in this stating this should be our 3 alternates designs and that they get the gold colour way correct without it being high-vis construction orange. Oh and the fact that there should never ever be any grey on our strip.

@glebe_tiger:

The members Q&A I raised the issue with the ever changing jersey design we seem to have. Sent in this stating this should be our 3 alternates designs and that they get the gold colour way correct without it being high-vis construction orange. Oh and the fact that there should never ever be any grey on our strip.

Did u get a response? I’d be happy with this.

The white jersey is impressive, keep the black as the main jersey but I would buy the white one looks good.

I take no credit for the white jersey someone posted it a while back on the forum, I just copied and pasted it.

Response from the club? Nada.

@glebe_tiger:

I take no credit for the white jersey someone posted it a while back on the forum, I just copied and pasted it.

Response from the club? Nada.

What a pity :bash

@glebe_tiger:

Yeah it’s not rocket science is it Glebe Tiger!
The white looks spot on…

@glebe_tiger:

:master:

They can land a man on the moon, but they can’t work out that these designs should the only designs for the next 10 years

@Kul:

@glebe_tiger:

:master:

They can land a man on the moon, but they can’t work out that these designs should the only designs for the next 10 years

Shouldnt be that hard to figure out should it. All three of those jerseys look great to me and i’d be happy to see us wearing any of them in any game. All three to be worn with the black shorts and socks we wear with the black jersey this year.

lets atleast look good while we suck for the next three years!
(yeah i’d rather just be winning too 😦 )

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme