Jack Littlejohn to Join Tigers 2016

Source: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-cull-where-the-unwanted-14-nrl-players-are-likely-to-end-up-in-2016/story-fnp0lyn3-1227452512216

Excerpt from the article:

“Jack Littlejohn: The utility half is a Roosters junior who played Holden Cup under Wests Tigers coach Jason Taylor in 2011. It’s understood the 23-year-old half has agreed to reunite with Taylor and join the Tigers in 2016, where he’ll likely be on his last chance to crack it at NRL level.”

and

Foxsports.com.au can exclusively reveal Jack Littlejohn will join the Tigers in 2016, while Dunamis Lui has a deal on the table to link up with the Dragons.”

We don’t another of the merry men !
We need a Centre.

I’m guessing this means the Drinkwater to UK rumours are true.

he can also play center

Cheap mans version of Austin from what I’ve seen

I thought this guy was supposed to be the heir apparent to DCE. I guess he was one of those ‘potential’ young players that have never quite made it there - a good fit for WT 😒 Ah but who knows, he may just find his feet at a different club.

U20’s highlights.

Not much out there in terms of footage for this kid.

At least he has a highlight package, I saw more in that 4 min vid then 20 rounds of Brooks and Moses.

Nice budget signing , If Drinkwater got 1 game this guy has no chance.

He’s already played first grade, and looked good. Surprised he never kicked on. I think he’ll be an upgrade from Drinkwater as a back up half, and probably will put pressure on Moses and Brooks. More than Drinkwater did anyway.

I thought he looked pretty good in the first grade games I saw him in. However guys like Mateo and Symonds played 5/8 over him this year so something hasn’t gone right. Worth a go.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

And we couldn’t sign martin for $85k WTF?

@TYGA:

Go figure hey

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@TYGA:

Martin could very well be a great first grade halfback. He wasn’t going to get that opportunity here. We could have offered him more than 85k but he knew his best chance to play first grade was to go elsewhere. And by proving himself in first grade elsewhere his next contract will be much higher.

@Sabre:

@TYGA:

Martin could very well be a great first grade halfback. He wasn’t going to get that opportunity here. We could have offered him more than 85k but he knew his best chance to play first grade was to go elsewhere. And by proving himself in first grade elsewhere his next contract will be much higher.

No we could have secured Martin for 85k, the club chose not to.

It is not the kids fault he went elsewhere, he did not try and plan his future contracts or any such thing.

He was unwanted and now the club sign this 23 year old bit player to fill the role that should have been Martins.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme