Con of the decade

Brooks and Moses nothing more to add.

Put in some bloody decent forwards and some good outside backs for them to work with and they would shine just like other halves do when they have a decent team around them.

@Milky:

Put in some bloody decent forwards and some good outside backs for them to work with and they would shine just like other halves do when they have a decent team around them.

They’d have to learn to get the ball to them first Milky

@Snake:

Brooks and Moses nothing more to add.

When your forwards get owned it is very difficult for the halves to shine, In saying that, Moses’ defence was excellent and he should have at least 2 tries had Nofoaluma passed and Tedesco held his pass.

I am definitely not prepared to write them off.

How much better were Pearce and Maloney ? I don’t think they were that much better.

I do not think I have ever seen 2 individuals promise so much and deliver nothing weekly …blame ever one around them all you like but wow they show nothing!

Maybe it is just me but I see very good times for WTs ahead with the pair as our halves.

Not sure what you would expect these kids to do out there at the moment. Our forward pack gets owned with ease every week. We have 2 individually outstanding forwards (woods, tapau) but as a whole our pack is easily outplayed on both sides of the ball.
With no time or space your halves cant do jack. Thurston would struggle in our team.

I hate to say it, but I really think Brooks needs time in State Cup. I’d like to see how Moses controls the team. He has more attacking flare but is more unpredictable. Problem is who do you then put outside him?

@Milky:

When you say we some decent forwards and good outside backs do you mean almost everybody in the team which played tonight? Brooks and Moses on their form tonight and right throughout this would not play well even if they were in a team surrounded by Australian representatives. As usual Moses’ predictable kicking tonight just put the team in more trouble.

@Tigersmurf:

I hate to say it, but I really think Brooks needs time in State Cup. I’d like to see how Moses controls the team. He has more attacking flare but is more unpredictable. Problem is who do you then put outside him?

Somebody who is strong runner and can tackle. I really recommend Watson Heleta.

@Snake:

I do not think I have ever seen 2 individuals promise so much and deliver nothing weekly …blame ever one around them all you like but wow they show nothing!

Wake up, how can they win games behind our pack and pull of miracles from inside our half when we have the ball ( most of the time). They are not guns yet but are not miracle workers either

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Newtown:

@Tigersmurf:

Somebody who is strong runner and can tackle. I really recommend Watson Heleta.

Watson Heleta is gone for the season…

I think Gus hit the nail on the head when he was speaking before the game. These guys are talented, but they are very young and haven’t had any proper leadership, on or off the field, since coming into grade. Left to their own devices, they really are too impatient at times. They have to learn to stop pushing passes that are just not on, it kills us every time.

They get a six again count and then push it through the backline giving the winger absolutely no room to move and he ends up getting thrown over the sideline on the first tackle! That’s really dumb stuff - it’s like having 3 Benji’s in the team (Tedesco is just as guilty of pushing these passes also).

They’ll end up in the same category as a Mullen or Wallace. Not that that is anything to ashamed of cos those two are seasoned first graders. But they won’t be superstars.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme