Tedesco

Ok I’ve said enough negative for now, time for the positive. What the he’ll would we do without this guy. Easily the best player in the club bar none. Taupau, Woods, Farah….nope…This guy is our best by a long way.

I seriously have so much love for this guy (nohomo).

He is what the Tigers should be about, phenomenal player.

I reckon he was close to best on field tonight, despite playing in a busted side

The guy deserves all the recognition we can give him. His fantastic.

He is (in the current form) arguably the best FB in NSW and 2nd to GI in NRL.
The Chucks were in panic whenever he touched the ball. Fantastic in defence,
stopped 3 line breaks, and our main attacking weapon.

I’ll go further and say he is the form fullback in the comp. Inglis was dynamic last week but Tedesco has been outstanding in a losing side week after week. He’s better than Dugan.

The difference is he is playing in a wooden spoon team riddled with park footballers.

GI, RTS and Dugan are playing in sides that are premiership contendors.

I’d like to see how they’d go if the shoe was on the other foot

Reminds me of having Tim Brasher and nobody else worth talking about.

He’s a champion , reminds me of Brett Mullins .

We’d be screwed without him !!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Teddy all good , a positive in a sea of negativity.

Another 5 star performance ….From Tedesco…

Teddy is a champion.

I thought he was the standout player tonight by a country mile and that includes the 17 chook players

He is the true meaning of a champion gives 100% every game. I’d like to see him as our future captain.

@Bengal Tiger:

He is the true meaning of a champion gives 100% every game. I’d like to see him as our future captain.

Absolutely. The guy never gives up & is all quality in attack & defence. He is starting to build a combo with Brooks & Moses. We would’ve scored more points tonight if some of their passes stuck.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme