Finally some media pressure

Rebecca Wilson rates the the Tigers as a shambolic chaos ,the chairman,coach,the board are so out of there depth it is LAUGHABLE . If this is how the NRL administers troubled clubs the others Dragons,Eagles ,Eels keep your hats on it is nothing to the CHAOS THAT IS HAPPENING AT THE TIGERS ….there you go the club is being run into the ground any ideas why?

West Australian tiger’s 😉

@Snake:

Rebecca Wilson rates the the Tigers as a shambolic chaos ,the chairman,coach,the board are so out of there depth it is LAUGHABLE . If this is how the NRL administers troubled clubs the others Dragons,Eagles ,Eels keep your hats on it is nothing to the CHAOS THAT IS HAPPENING AT THE TIGERS ….there you go the club is being run into the ground any ideas why?

It’s always easy to sit back and give an opinion when you think you are going to get brownie points for sarcastic mundane statements… :blah

As I said last week, it comes with the turf of being last, every two bob jurno will start writing crap about you. Crappy teams get crappy media

Can there be a thread where someone in the media criticises what we are doing without the forum turning on them.

Like seriously, everyone in the media the forum think they are better than.

If you were better than them you wouldnt be writing your little comments on a forum, someone would be paying you for them.

Anyone who reads and or listens to what Rebecca Wilson has to say needs there own head read. Even when she is right she is wrong that thing.

@Tiger In The Gong:

Can there be a thread where someone in the media criticises what we are doing without the forum turning on them.

If you were better than them you wouldnt be writing your little comments on a forum, someone would be paying you for them.

Mate I honestly believe it isn’t the criticism of the Tigers when it comes to Wilson or Rothfield. They are widely regarded as to gutter trash of journos and there is no reason to take either seriously.

@king sirro:

@Tiger In The Gong:

Mate I honestly believe it isn’t the criticism of the Tigers when it comes to Wilson or Rothfield. They are widely regarded as to gutter trash of journos and there is no reason to take either seriously.

I dont like either of them but seriously every time someone with a profile says something about this club the forum hits back at them personally 😒

I

Oh I thought the pressure was someone of credibility……never mind

@Tigerdave:

Oh I thought the pressure was someone of credibility……never mind

Yeah LMAO … Rebecca ‘bourbon’ Wilson
:roll

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Wison & Rothfield are professional journo’s who have been writing articles for many years. If they were complete rubbish do you think that they would still be employed?

People read their stuff - it sells papers, like it or not.
Is everything they write, gospel? No.
Is everything they write, rubbish? No.

I rate Paul Kent as a journo but he doesn’t always write good stuff about us either. I’m sure others don’t rate him.

We’re no bloody different. I’ll read a post from someone on here and completely agree with them but I guarantee that others won’t.

Then I’ll read another post from the same person and disagree with them and others won’t.

There’s only one way to stop any negative press and that’s to be good at everything we do. Good corporate, good coaching, good playing - a successful club. Until then we are in the cross-hairs.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Roy Masters she ain’t.

It’s all I’m saying on the issue.

It’s very easy to kick a Dog when it’s down…

Rothfield and Wilson are train wreck journos

Toss up something that will be controversial and see where it lands after it hits the fan

Most people on this Forum could do the same with a Degree in Journalism

Someone should write a story asking about how her brother married an alleged murderer and see how that goes down

Lets be serious for a minute , we were never going to win this game so do we have to hear the same dribble from these muppets week in week out ?

Like Geo says it’s easy to kick a Dog while it’s down or in my case “it’s easy to knock off Leeds United while there down” 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme