Bring back Sheens!!

How good is the forum and wt supporters going?
U wanted sheens gone, well done. We were on the edge of the 8 every year, but not good enough for the WT supporters. Well enjoy the spoon boys, well done!
You forgot he built the club from the ground up, our 20’s were good our state cup was decent. Look at it now, we don’t care about the juniors anymore, what an awful mess.
Kimmorely as coach, fletcher as coach what a joke!!
Sheens should have been out as director of coaching with payten as first grade coach, with sheens helping.
What the board don’t understand that even when the book are looking good in the next five years, e will have been at the bottom of the comp for three years and no one will want to come to us!!
That’s because the nrl board don’t understand rugby league!!
Seriously are we going to keep kimmorely and fletcher next year!!!
And any of you losers think potter was better shows exactly how much u really know about the game…

@lathami:

U wanted sheens gone, well done. We were on the edge of the 8 every year, but not good enough for the WT supporters. Well enjoy the spoon boys, well done!
You forgot he built the club from the ground up, our 20’s were good our state cup was decent. Look at it now, we don’t care about the juniors anymore, what an awful mess.
Sheens should have been out as director of coaching with payten as first grade coach, with sheens helping.
What the board don’t understand that even when the book are looking good in the next five years, e will have been at the bottom of the comp for three years and no one will want to come to us!!
And any of you losers think potter was better shows exactly how much u really know about the game…

What a load!!!

Sheens was a smart coach, but some VERY POOR player selections at the back end of the career

I used to have a lot of respect for him till i used to see the team picked

And Taylor is doing the same picking Lovett each week.
Makes me hate coaches when they pick players who dont deserve to wear our jersey.

Sheens had injuries as an excuse, whats Taylors ?

@lathami:

Have you got a fever lathami,calling fellow forumers losers makes me think you could be coming down with something,take a couple of panadol and have a lie down,it could clear your head and make you remember that others are quite entitled to their opinion without be called names…You are entitled to your thoughts, however right or wrong they are!!!

@TrueTiger:

@lathami:

Have you got a fever lathami,calling fellow forumers losers makes me think you could be coming down with something,take a couple of panadol and have a lie down,it could clear your head and make you remember that others are quite entitled to their opinion without be called names…You are entitled to your thoughts, however right or wrong they are!!!

Agree, we are all bleeding at the thought of getting the spoon but lets not show lack of respect to fellow forumers by calling them losers.

Afterall, the team is not losing games because of us.

Sheens had some of the best rosters in the comp, yet only made the finals three times in ten years. We did some great things, but the game has passed him by and we don’t miss him at all.

As for attracting players - parramatta have been down the bottom for 5 years and managed to sign one of the best halves in the comp (amongst others - Scott, Gordon etc).
Cronulla have been crap for decades and still regularly sign good players.
Pay the money and they’ll come.

Yes, bring back Sheens! We should do that immediately. That will solve all of the problems around the club at the moment.

Potter was bringing it back from the brink and then some bright sparks decided to arsehole him.

Moving Sheens on was a good move.

Moving Potter on wasn’t.

We haven’t received the spoon yet, you never know we may win a game, so stop whining about Taylor and paying him (Sheens)for years stuff the bank account. :bash

@lathami:

We’ve all missed you Fitzy

Sheens was past his use by date. His ideas were commendable but the way the game was being refereed in his later years he needed to adjust, but did not.
But he was still our best coach, although you cannot give Potter enough credit for what he had to deal with receiving zero support, and never once bad mouthing the club.

Para also has millions that’s why they are attracting players + coach association! Also having westmead near you helps!
The nrl owned board of the weststigers no what they are doing they no heaps about rugby league… Not!
We are in good hands now…
:deadhorse:

@sheer64:

Sheens was past his use by date. His ideas were commendable but the way the game was being refereed in his later years he needed to adjust, but did not.
But he was still our best coach, although you cannot give Potter enough credit for what he had to deal with receiving zero support, and never once bad mouthing the club.

That’s because potter can’t string 2 sentences together…
But I do agree that sheens was past it, that’s why if u read my post u will see I said the coaching director with payten being the firsts coach.
Payten knows the kids coming through and would of been the best option for us!
Sheens is great at picking and developing talent, he would of been great looking after our three grades of teams.
Again seriously we have dumb and dumber (kimmorely and fletcher) looking after our up and coming talent, we have no hope…

@innsaneink:

Edge of the eight, 13th, last…meh.
Same s***…different years
Mr 33% and Koukash deserve each other

I was thinking about this partnership the other day… Has Koukash hired Sheens to make a play at the WT?

Just a thought, but I’ve been on Dry July so I could be going crazy?!

@lathami:

@innsaneink:

I didn’t know the forum decided sheens fate.

Tosser

Again pathetic from a moderator, at least my attacks were widely brushed. Not with this ‘champion’ personal attacks hey….
Just cause your a sheens hater don’t take it out on me…
Again pathetic

:roll

Inks not a MOD

Someone put the tool back in the shed and lock it please

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme