NAIQAMA

Didnt see a threat but a honestly - how bad was he?
Trying too hard against Tupou but failing every time.
Looked like a chump.

Im usually a fan but wow…. worst

Didn’t he play at right centre? Thought he went ok.

Don’t agree. As usual, he made one or two mistakes but overall he was solid and there is no questioning his effort.

Yeah no question he puts in. Unfortunately he is only a fringe first grader. Not his fault though and half our team are only fringe first graders.

Still a shining light in a team full of under performing players

He is what he always was, a mediocre-average player who should be your 4th-5th best back in a good side.

@Black Orange White:

He is what he always was, a mediocre-average player who should be your 4th-5th best back in a good side.

Fact is we havent got a superstar Centre or Winger
Always been average at our club
Reddy
Leilua
Lote
Ashyford

All average at best but did their jobs well.

We need a Daniel Vidott, Blake Ferguson, players who still manage to find the line our boys fail to.

@Black Orange White:

To be fair, he’s probably behind Teddy, Nofo and Simona if they’re all fully fit, so that puts him bang on.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

I think he really was trying too hard and was caught out a couple of times.
His anticipation and defense have been his strengths - I can forgive a poor game.

I think he is a NSW cup player, he is way to risky in defence and under the high ball.
There is a reason he has played only 23 games of NRL in 5 years before joining us, and let go by 2 clubs in that time, he is not an NRL standard player.

@851:

I think he is a NSW cup player, he is way to risky in defence and under the high ball.
There is a reason he has played only 23 games of NRL in 5 years before joining us, and let go by 2 clubs in that time, he is not an NRL standard player.

Looks to be having a go but opposition teams continue to target him (and others).

I think he is a decent winger. He’s fast enough, he can finish really well (amazingly at times), he generally picks the right time to come in in defence and his tackles mostly stick.

He had a really bad time of kick defence the other week, but I am sure that if you went through the tapes there would not be an ongoing issue with bomb spills.

In fact of all the regular backline players this year, Naiqama has one of the lowest error rates - behind Brooks, Moses, Teddy and Richards.

@tiger_one:

I think he really was trying too hard and was caught out a couple of times.
His anticipation and defense have been his strengths - I can forgive a poor game.

Finally, some one who pays attention to the game!
He was awful.

@Love the WestsTigers:

Still a shining light in a team full of under performing players

He sure is, always puts in 100%. :righton:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme