Deep in conversation after the Roosters game

Chris Lawrence and Trent Robinson. Could be nothing but I don’t believe they would have had any association with each other previously.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Might be mate, like I said could be nothing. I got to go into the rooms last night with a sponsor. Robinson came to the door, he and Chris spoke just outside for about 10 mins then Robinson left.

Btw expect the lurker to post this rumour on Twitter by tomorrow.

Maybe the Rorters are looking for someone to buy their old gym equipment.

It is obvious isn’t it, Rowdy was recruiting a coach for next year.

Could be just checking on his welfare, if they have a bit of history.

@fergiefurr:

Btw expect the lurker to post this rumour on Twitter by tomorrow.

:roll

@innsaneink:

St Gregs?

A strong chance, nice of Robinson to take the time to seek out Chris if this is the case.

@Muffstar:

Could be just checking on his welfare, if they have a bit of history.

Most likely, since Chris went down so early on. Robinson actually played for us early on, albeit only a few games and, as Ink said, he was a St Gregory’s junior like Rowdy.

@851:

Haha either that or asking him what the hell Taylor is on about with this structure stuff.

I can hear it now ’ All he has done since he got here is talk about this fabled Roosters structure Trent, trouble is no one at the Tigers have been able to understand what the little guy is on about. Have you got a few minutes to take me through it, we need a simpler explanation mate.’

@Tiger In The Gong:

@851:

Haha either that or asking him what the hell Taylor is on about with this structure stuff.

I can hear it now ’ All he has done since he got here is talk about this fabled Roosters structure Trent, trouble is no one at the Tigers have been able to understand what the little guy is on about. Have you got a few minutes to take me through it, we need a simpler explanation mate.’

Lol… 😆

@Tiger In The Gong:

@851:

Give it a rest mate. Your continual bagging of all things Weststigers is becoming quite boring.

@magpiecol:

@Tiger In The Gong:

@851:

Give it a rest mate. Your continual bagging of all things Weststigers is becoming quite boring.

Agreed 1000%

Given both clubs are based in city, Tigers used to even play at SFS, they both Went to StGregs, both in NRL, both played for Wests Tigers, etc a fair chance they know each other

He does have permission to speak with other clubs so he may just be doing that as Taylor seems to think more departure announcements will be forthcoming.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme