Something to cheer for?

It’s weird to be no chance of the finals so early, the only goal now is trying to keep from coming last and finish he season better than we are currently travelling.

After watching the Titans and Knights get steamrolled this weekend, you can’t honestly tell me that they are in better form than us?

We only need one win and we leapfrog them both due to differential; game vs Knights Rd 23 will be crucial.

Yes all we can cheer for now is to hopefully try avoid the spoon. how sad.

we need to win atleast 3 including the knights game to avoid the spoon i reckon

@jirskyr:

It’s weird to be no chance of the finals so early, the only goal now is trying to keep from coming last and finish he season better than we are currently travelling.

After watching the Titans and Knights get steamrolled this weekend, you can’t honestly tell me that they are in better form than us?

We only need one win and we leapfrog them both due to differential; game vs Knights Rd 23 will be crucial.

We have to jag 2 wins imo the knights will win one more. if they beat us at campbelltown then we will have the spoon and if taylor stays as coach without changing his rigid policies we will go back to back.

It is a bit of a concern for rugby league when you have 3 teams who are almost completely uncompetitive against most opposition with still another 6 rounds to go.

One consolation for the Tigers is that they were still in their game at halftime. The Knights and Titans were well gone by that stage. Those three teams combined conceded 119 points and scored just 14 between them this round.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme