Andrew Fifita tells junior rugby league referee: ‘I’ll smash you’

STATE of Origin star Andrew Fifita has been accused of physically threatening a referee at a junior rugby league game in Sydney’s west on Saturday……

Read more:

http://m.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/andrew-fifita-tells-junior-rugby-league-referee-ill-smash-you/story-e6frf3uc-1227457006156

We really have some Muppets playing this great game.

not surprised, lol.
he’s a tool.

I’ve felt that way from time to time, but Andrew needs to realise his place in the game.

I’m sure he is regretting this comment now. He wont do it again.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Tiger Watto:

I’ve felt that way from time to time, but Andrew needs to realise his place in the game.

I’m sure he is regretting this comment now. He wont do it again.

That exact same thought crossed my mind yesterday when sons side had two tries disallowed and then got beaten on the hooter

Restraint Andrew restraint

now it will be interesting to see what punishment they hand down to these two idoits. in the penrith comp if your a trainer or a player or a player/trainer and u abuse a ref its 12 months on the sideline and thats a minumin sentence. so u cant be a trainer or a player for the next 12 months. i know 4 people from my local club st clair who have been stood down. lets see if they penrith/nrl do the same to these muppets or will they be given VIP treatment.

@bp tiger:

now it will be interesting to see what punishment they hand down to these two idoits. in the penrith comp if your a trainer or a player or a player/trainer and u abuse a ref its 12 months on the sideline and thats a minumin sentence. so u cant be a trainer or a player for the next 12 months. i know 4 people from my local club st clair who have been stood down. lets see if they penrith/nrl do the same to these muppets or will they be given VIP treatment.

My young bloke plays in the same comp .
Yesterday a trainer from 'brothers ’ was ejected from the ground for abusing the ref !
Bloody idiots !

Not many of our better pl layer losses I don’t regret
I’m glad this douche is away from the club…biggest dropkick in the game.
should.miss a week or two

Well when it says junior rugby league they’re referring to an A Grade game. The Fifitas are tools but my sixth sense suggests the copper/ref wasn’t really helping things either. Being a junior ref is a hard gig though and having seen parents lose their you know what in under 10 division 3 games I feel for them. Especially when they’re only young teens themselves. When I helped run a team some of the refereeing was diabolical but I never thought it was on purpose so what can you do? Thank the ref at the end and shake his hand and remember the game is for the kids.

@innsaneink:

Possibly longer Ink. An NRL player or 2 threatening an official isn’t a good look is it?

@innsaneink:

innsaneink, are u for real 1-2 weeeks did u miss my post just above urs. one rule for common poeple and another from nrl players.

@hobbo2803:

@bp tiger:

Yesterday a trainer from 'brothers ’ was ejected from the ground for abusing the ref !
Bloody idiots !

bet he gets 12 months.

@bp tiger:

@innsaneink:

innsaneink, are u for real 1-2 weeeks did u miss my post just above urs. one rule for common poeple and another from nrl players.

Well if it helps I’m sure the Penrith league will ban him for longer.

@bp tiger:

@hobbo2803:

@bp tiger:

Bloody idiots !

bet he gets 12 months.

He should get a life ban !

@hobbo2803:

@bp tiger:

@hobbo2803:

@bp tiger:

Bloody idiots !

bet he gets 12 months.

He should get a life ban !

How bout a $10k fine?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme