Is Josh Reynolds the dumbest player

This guy is an absolute turkey.

And?

Alzheimer’s set in at fifty, or too much celebrating?

Sorry didn’t elaborate, he has all the qualities of not a very good team player gave a stupid penalty to the Sharks with an unnecessary Hit on Valentines Holmes which cost them a penalty and an 8 point deficit.
In the end the 2 point loss proved to be crucial.

On top of being a grub he is not a team player.

Don’t know if he’s the dumbest, but he is hands down the dirtiest and that’s some feat in an era that boasts such illustrious grubs like Graham, Slater, Bird, Myles, Matai and Ennis!

He is an absolute goose but from what I quickly saw of his hit on Valentine Holmes I didn’t think it was too bad. It will get to the point where kickers cannot be touched at all. Protect them by all means but do we want kickers to just be able to kick match winning field goals while the defence just has to sit back and give them a free shot at it? Reputations definitely come into play when certain penalties are awarded IMO.

The same passion that can help him do great things can bring him unstuck in crucial moments.

Funnier still was watching Graham trying to talk calmly to the ref, when you could see all he wanted to do was bite his face off.

I like him. Hes entertaining, good value

Can i just say he is a completely different person off the field, seen him before and i went up to him was able to have a decent conversation with him, great guy and thats why I actually like him.

@innsaneink:

I like him. Hes entertaining, good value

Yeah must admit I like players who your not sure what your going to get from moment from moment

And for the chair kicking incident , it’s shows his passion for the game , who hasn’t punched a dressing room door or wall when frustration kicks in ??

@Milky:

Can i just say he is a completely different person off the field, seen him before and i went up to him was able to have a decent conversation with him, great guy and thats why I actually like him.

it’s funny how all the people u think are gronks in the NRL are actually alright blokes.

I’ve met Jamie Soward, Dave Taylor, George Rose, Nathan Hindmarsh, list goes on…
Hate 'em all as players but actual good people and are approachable / relatable / all around decent.

@Milky:

Absolutely, met him at the Children’s hospital in the last off season. Had a great chat and I have to say, his passion was clear, in particular about NSW in Origin. Nice bloke that off the field shows no signs of being a grub

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

I think it’s pretty obvious that almost every player is a nice guy off the field, however when the game starts, they get that adrenaline rush and become super competitive and grubs like Reynolds and Ennis come into their own. The more mature players can control their emotions, because it’s only on field etiquette’s which we see

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme