LOL @ Knights

The Newcastle Knights have sacked head coached Rick Stone after their 52-6 drubbing by South Sydney, with Danny Buderus expected to take over for the remainder of the season.

Hopefully they beat us to the spoon.

Geoff Toovey to Newcastle next year?

Yep,I reckon it’s a huge possibility Demps….

It will be strange to see Toovey in anything other than Manly colours.

@Cultured Bogan:

It will be strange to see Toovey in anything other than Manly colours.

But will give him an ideal chance to check the strength of the hinges of the dressing room door at the Knights

Maybe that could be his new career if he misses out on the Knights job

Teaching rookie coaches how to do pressos when you think you’ve been rorted and checking the door hinges at all clubs

Nathan Brown a good option for them?

Rick Stone was never a Head Coach… Purely a good 2nd man.

I’d feel sorry for him, but the way he acted after Wayne left, he looks like a right dill now.

Hopefully they sign Jason Taylor for 2016!

Danny Buderus will suffer the same fate
Its all about results, unless your team delivers your head is always on the chopping block

NRL coaching is not easy for rookies, only some survive as long as Sheens and Wayne Bennett

@Love the WestsTigers:

Danny Buderus will suffer the same fate
Its all about results, unless your team delivers your head is always on the chopping block

NRL coaching is not easy for rookies, only some survive as long as Sheens and Wayne Bennett

Buderus is just the caretaker. If theres no plans for him to takeover permanently he could lose every game for the rest of the yr and it would not matter.

Teams usually lift when placed under a caretaker coach for a short time atleast. Lets hope it doesn’t translate into wins for them because they will be the ones LOL - ing at us finishing dead last

Good on them for not accepting poor performances and want results. Sadly not the same for all teams.

@Muffstar:

Good on them for not accepting poor performances and want results. Sadly not the same for all teams.

I didn’t see the coach out there in that pathetic 1st half against the bunnies.

Have the Knights won a spoon yet

Did they get it in 2005 ??

Give the job to Joey

He is the greatest thing since sliced bread down there

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme