Take Note Everyone

The time is 7:40pm Tuesday 28/7.

I’m tipping an upset. Can’t tell you why. I just read the team list (average) but it’s slim pickings. So that isn’t the reason. I just have a massive feeling that hit me as I read the team list.

We will win by 2.

well i have already said to people to tip us
we are due for a win

@shane2801:

I’m tipping an upset. Can’t tell you why. I just read the team list (average) but it’s slim pickings. So that isn’t the reason. I just have a massive feeling that hit me as I read the team list.

We will win by 2.

😆 beat you to it @ 6:09 !

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@hobbo2803:

@shane2801:

We will win by 2.

Geez you blokes are weak….I tip them every week,because I love em… :sign:

@TrueTiger:

@hobbo2803:

@shane2801:

We will win by 2.

I’m with you… Can never tip against my team even if the writing was on the wall

Enjoy the game more since i stopped tipping

@shane2801:

We will win by 2.

ha ha just wrote similar about an upset in the WTs team thread, came across to this thread and read your post Shane, wishing the same buddy.

here’s hoping, be a good win without Marty and Rowdy

The only upset I’m feeling is my stomach , head and remote again. I love them as well guys n girls but fear another lose this weekend.

@Love the WestsTigers:

@TrueTiger:

@hobbo2803:

@shane2801:

We will win by 2.

I’m with you… Can never tip against my team even if the writing was on the wall

Enjoy the game more since i stopped tipping

I have won three tipping comps since I stopped tipping the Tigers every week.

the one way I feel I can prevent the nudie run is tipping against them every week

I pray that I’m wrong every week

@Eye Of Da Tiger:

The only upset I’m feeling is my stomach , head and remote again. I love them as well guys n girls but fear another lose this weekend.

:bawling …I hope not Eye.

Funny how this has come up cause i actually said to a work colleague Today that i also had the feeling we are going to win .
But when your up there in Tipping Comps it makes it so damn hard .

@foreveratiger:

Funny how this has come up cause i actually said to a work colleague Today that i also had the feeling we are going to win .
But when your up there in Tipping Comps it makes it so damn hard .

Happy and his second account has jumped all over Cammy and the Storm …so we are a huge HOPE… 😆

@shane2801:

We will win by 2.

Yeah why not!
It’s woodsey’s 100th at his favorite place in the world.
Surely the wooden spoon matters,they’ll put in at the home games you would think.
Good luck boys.

the final result will be
wests-tiger 25
storm 18.

or penalties conceded. 😒 😆
with storm given a bill to clean the window’s in the coaches box.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme