Resigning then both is good
Ava has been solid
Lovett handy back up has bit of experience

@Diyonme:

Again Ali’s NRL rumors- source

Resigning then both is good
Ava has been solid
Lovett handy back up has bit of experience

Good to see if true,Ava will keep ploughing forwards in his games…
Lovett,still needs more NRL time and developing his game ,especially defense…

I know Lovett is the local whipping boy, but I think it’s a good re-signing considering his low price. With Ava, I’m just happy no other club pinched him.

Must be a few players secretly relieved that Gallows is moving on and freeing up cap space.

Im all for AVA
He has been one of the better players this season in terms of making an impact when on the field.
Good hard running like an old fashioned front rower.

Im sure everyone on this forum knows how i feel about Lovett so i wont say much… (this time)

Lovett needs time in NSW cup. I just don’t think he’s ready for the week in, week out that the NRL demands yet. If we get him on minimum wage it wouldn’t be terrible.

Good news about Ava though. He still has a way to go himself but he has real promise.

I hate it when they water down the signing of a really good NRL player with the news that we are also re-signing a Nsw Cup player.

I’ll wait for official confirmation

Happy for Lovett to resign and Ava to re-sign

Great news about Ave if correct.

Lovett - how do you know he is cheap - hope so because he is only a sometimes bench player at the moment. We would have to carry him for a few years to get a reward if he gets signed. Would have rather signed Farlowe.

If true….
Great re: Ava.
No interest in Lovett, unless it’s a second tier deal (which it won’t be).

Like others big Ava is a must signing, as for Lovett,he will be better for the run and a big off season might see him blossom,but at very worst we will have a back rower that has some NRL experience when injuries hit. Also once again the reduced interchange is going to change the way the game is played so young fit players like Lovett might become valuable members of your roster.

In saying all of the above if a quality back rower fell into our laps Lovett would be the first player I would flick!!!

@Glen McWilliams:

Happy for Lovett to resign and Ava to re-sign

Beat me to it!

Happy,

Good Hard workers that are on the improve.

These sites aren’t worth a cent. Last week he was going to St George.

hope lovett isn’t on a long contract- is still to prove anything.
ava has proven consistency and impact- i believe him.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme