New CEO

Is there any word on the new CEO.

I cant for the life of me figure out the lack of urgency given the mess this club is in.

Sure these things take time to advertise, interview, second interviews, board meetings and what not but this is heading the same way as the NRL appointed board members and the length of time that took.

Any news?

Well Go did say last week that they were very impressed by the caliber of applicants received and hoped to narrow it down to the top few candidates in the next week or two, and start interviewing soon after.

Don’t think we’ll get much more info than that until a decision is made.

I don’t mind they’re taking time to appoint a new CEO as it’s such an important position TITG.
Better to take time and pick the right one, then rush and pick the wrong one.
And anyway, the club always does things at a snails pace. 😐

@Balmain Boy:

Well Go did say last week that they were very impressed by the caliber of applicants received and hoped to narrow it down to the top few candidates in the next week or two, and start interviewing soon after.

Don’t think we’ll get much more info than that until a decision is made.

Ok thanks, this is good to know.

Hopefully not too much longer, would be nice to have someone in the chair before this season is done and dusted.

@Tigermama:

I don’t mind they’re taking time to appoint a new CEO as it’s such an important position TITG.

Agree with picking the right person Tigermama, its crucial.

Personally im hoping for someone with a very solid rugby league back ground to balance out the board.

@Tiger In The Gong:

@Tigermama:

Personally im hoping for someone with a very solid rugby league back ground to balance out the board.

As long as we can get the best person available for the role and for the WT’s , the time frame isn’t overly important

They didn’t call Tiger Watto back…

@happy tiger:

@Tiger In The Gong:

@Tigermama:

As long as we can get the best person available for the role and for the WT’s , the time frame isn’t overly important

Happy,I spoke to a friend who is a member of West Leagues,he told me that the talk is just as you said…they have a number of applicants and they want to select the one with the very best credentials,apparently MAYER was a rush job to fill the position…this is only what I have heard through a friend that has been a member of WTs for a number of years as well…

Also he said that Moss is going along quietly doing a fill in job…

@Geo.:

They did but they are concerned with his involvement with a loose cannon like Geo

Whatever that means , maybe you’ve really upset Robbie and Marty ??

@TrueTiger:

@happy tiger:

@Tiger In The Gong:

@Tigermama:

Happy,I spoke to a friend who is a member of West Leagues,he told me that the talk is just as you said…they have a number of applicants and they want to select the one with the very best credentials,apparently MAYER was a rush job to fill the position…this is only what I have heard through a friend that has been a member of WTs for a number of years as well…

Also he said that Moss is going along quietly doing a fill in job…

Yeah I don’t think we would be losing a great deal with Moss in the role , but it is a specific role and would be a lot of extra work for Moss

Perhaps they are looking for someone that doesn’t just want to be an NRL CEO but someone that really wants to be the CEO of the Wests Tigers.

There is a difference there……

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@mctiger:

Perhaps they are looking for someone that doesn’t just want to be an NRL CEO but someone that really wants to be the CEO of the Wests Tigers.

There is a difference there……

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Haha

I don’t think they should rush the appointment. There’s only 6 weeks left of the season.

Agreed… We rushed the Coach Role and accepted what was out there. We need to be patient and ensure our next CEO is someone with alot of international clout.

Personally, I’d poach Rod MacQueen. He is a great leader with corporate support all over the world!

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

They did but they are concerned with his involvement with a loose cannon like Geo

Whatever that means , maybe you’ve really upset Robbie and Marty ??

But He loves Marty, or has he been seen with another player, I wonder???

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme