Aussie Home Loans partner with Wests Tigers..

Aussie Home Loans partner with Wests Tigers

Fri 31st July, 02:22PM
A A

Aussie1
Wests Tigers are pleased to announce that Aussie Home Loans have joined the Club, with three stores sponsoring Head Coach Jason Taylor.

Three stores of Australia’s largest mortgage broker, Aussie Home Loans, are now offering Wests Tigers Members discounts on their home loans, while sponsoring Head Coach Jason Taylor.

Wests Tigers supporters Aussie Liverpool, Aussie Annandale and Aussie Campbelltown are offering Members a special discounted interest rate on the Aussie Select owner-occupier loans, as part of the sponsorship deal.

Meanwhile Jason Taylor will be wearing Aussie gear at training and game days, while also participating in Aussie events this season.

Aussie Liverpool principal, Mark Burton said “Our stores are located in Wests Tigers territory and our local team of mortgage brokers are avid Wests Tigers fans, so our sponsorship is a perfect fit for the club and its members, who can also benefit from our special discounted home loans.

“We are part of the fabric of the Wests Tigers’ community and are delighted to be giving this historic and successful club a helping hand, while also linking ourselves with a legend of the game in Jason,” he added.

Wests Tigers Corporate Sales and Partnerships Manager Michelle Baillie, said “Support from businesses like Aussie in our community is really valuable in helping us to continue building the club and succeeding on and off the field, and we look forward to a long partnership.

“We are especially delighted to offer our members a great deal with the Aussie Select product, so it is a win/win situation all round,” she added.

To find out more about the discounted Aussie Select product available from Aussie Annandale, Aussie Campbelltown and Aussie Liverpool, please email weststigers@aussie.com.au.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015/07/31/aussie_home_loans_pa.html/weststigers@aussie.com.au

I dunno why but I lol’d…

So they’re our saviours?

I didn’t know coaches got sponsored… 😮

Great initiative to generate some extra revenue for the club! I think we would be the first to have the coach directly sponsored, at least to this level of exposure?

It won’t cost them much. I’ve been told it’s an incentive based contract with success-based KPI’s.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Please tell me this isn’t the new major sponsor that was mentioned a few weeks back ??

3 stores ??

@happy tiger:

Please tell me this isn’t the new major sponsor that was mentioned a few weeks back ??

3 stores ??

First Todd now this……read the article…Aussie are sponsoring JASON TAYLOR…u know like the Sleeping GIANT sponsors Keithy…

@Geo.:

I dunno why but I lol’d…

Interesting 😮

Hindmarshes ,Taylors and someone elses Mrs are buying and renovating properties now and turning them over every 3 months

Was on one of the Fox shows recently

Welcome Aboard Aussie , you have won me over as you can see by my sig

Now pay JT out .

Anything that will help pay out JT’s contract i’m all for it .

@cqtiger:

It won’t cost them much. I’ve been told it’s an incentive based contract with success-based KPI’s.

Its basically free.

Aussie helped me get a home loan.
They were awesome.

Rate em >
A mortgage broker is no cost to you as a buyer and do all of the leg work finding u the best home loan for you.

They also don’t mind giving away free drink bottles and stress balls.
Good on ya Aussie!

And sometimes they point you in the direction of the mob that offers them the best return and trailers. Still, gotta love sponsors. God knows our club do do with plenty more. Thanks Aussie!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme