Daring to Dream

So…

:roll

We are $1001.00 to win the premiership, that’s because even if we magically win every game we still might not make the eight. 😊

I just played with the ladder predictor and tbh we have a LOT of winnable games in the run home. 😲

Raiders (Away)
Knights (Home)
Sharks (Away)
Warriors (Home)
Dragons (Away)

No top sides. If the kids have the desire to do the unthinkable it’s there. 😈

Playing the ladder predictor and having us win all the games until the final round we still had to rely on Parramatta beating the Raiders and us beating the Dragons to squeeze us into the 8 on P/D. :sign:

At any rate we’ll only have to win 2 of those games at most to avoid the spoon. Wooden spoon might not be ours after all kids.

After the souths win I refuse to look to the future. I’m just gonna enjoy this weekend and have no expectations for next week.

I couldn’t help myself, I took us all the way to the Grand Final and it was … the Cowboys! 10 years on!

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh make it happen universe.

I joked with the Mrs when we were 750-1 last weekend

She wouldn’t let me put 50 on us at 150-1 (typo) in 2005 and she spent the last 15 minutes of the GF crying

And she gets reminded often

Mac What would your 8 be in that case ??

@happy tiger:

She wouldn’t let me put 50 on us at 500-1 in 2005 and she spent the last 15 minutes of the GF crying

Do you get pocket money from the bride 😆

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@MacDougall:

I couldn’t help myself, I took us all the way to the Grand Final and it was … the Cowboys! 10 years on!

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh make it happen universe.

Richards last game before heading to SL again 😲

Young kid in the 6 doing crazy stuff again 😲

Scary thought!

😆

@hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

She wouldn’t let me put 50 on us at 500-1 in 2005 and she spent the last 15 minutes of the GF crying

Do you get pocket money from the bride 😆

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

It’s all to do with the PANTS… 😆

@happy tiger:

My fantasy played out as such.

1. Broncos
2. Cowboys
3. Roosters
4. Souths
5. Storm
6. Bulldogs
7. Warriors
8. Tigers

Tigers vs. Storm
Dogs vs. Warriors
Souths vs. Broncos
Cowboys vs. Roosters

Tigers vs. Souths
Cowboys vs. Dogs

Tigers vs. Roosters
Broncos vs. Cowboys

Tigers vs. Cowboys

I stopped dreaming at that point and gave the poetic victory to the Cowboys 10 years on. It’d be fitting. :ugeek:

As I was doing it I kept just visualising it. It was so remarkable that we landed the Storm, the side that kick started the run who we whoop on the reg. Only to them have Souths, who we have towled two season straight. Then the Roosters who we have no chance against and last time we played in a final was that epic Dwyer match and then the coup de grace Cowboys GF.

It was almost like I was manifesting destiny. :crazy

@Geo.:

Week at a time…

The voice in the back yard just spoke to me while I was standing near the tomato plant

" If you put the bet on , they will win’

" Go the distance "

" Ease Hobbos pain "

That happens every time I walk past a newsagency when there is a jackpot lotto.

Make the 8 now :roll .

Win 6 in a row to get there ? it’s been nearly 2 Months since we won and now we could make the 8 😆.

When Wests Tigers win it brings out the best in some .

Mate, don’t pretend like you weren’t immediately wondering about the possibility. I just saved you checking for yourself. A little thanks wouldn’t go astray.

@MacDougall:

@happy tiger:

My fantasy played out as such.

1. Broncos
2. Cowboys
3. Roosters
4. Souths
5. Storm
6. Bulldogs
7. Warriors
8. Tigers

Tigers vs. Storm
Dogs vs. Warriors
Souths vs. Broncos
Cowboys vs. Roosters

Tigers vs. Souths
Cowboys vs. Dogs

Tigers vs. Roosters
Broncos vs. Cowboys

Tigers vs. Cowboys

I stopped dreaming at that point and gave the poetic victory to the Cowboys 10 years on. It’d be fitting. :ugeek:

As I was doing it I kept just visualising it. It was so remarkable that we landed the Storm, the side that kick started the run who we whoop on the reg. Only to them have Souths, who we have towled two season straight. Then the Roosters who we have no chance against and last time we played in a final was that epic Dwyer match and then the coup de grace Cowboys GF.

It was almost like I was manifesting destiny. :crazy

The Roosters game would be very similar to the Saints game in 2005 prelim

Every one would write us off , we would be outmanned crowd wise

And then Kul could do another brilliant video , giving it to the crying Roosters fans

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme