Tedesco

I love him. Wanna marry him.

Look at those briefs.

Yep freak. Our best player by a mile all season long.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Glad this all the thread was about

I thought "here goes Teddy’s done his knee "

Champion player and bloke

I know right. No non champion would wear undies like that.

He has been a shining light all season. For the past few months I’ve been taking solace in our rubbish play that he still manages to turn in 7.5/10 games minimum.

If that was Tapau with his shorts down, the forum would get the night off, but Geo’s hand lotion an kleenex would be getting a workout.

WT player of the year by a mile

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

@Black’n’White:

If that was Tapau with his shorts down, the forum would get the night off, but Geo’s hand lotion an kleenex would be getting a workout.

😆 …I LOVE TEDDY too…

What a fantastic kid he is adds a whole new dimension to both our attack and defence…best part HE wants to be here with his mates…

:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: Enough said :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:

@Eye Of Da Tiger:

:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: Enough said :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:

:master:

This is Tedesco’s Earth, he just lets us live in it.

@Geo.:

@Black’n’White:

😆 …I LOVE TEDDY too…

What a fantastic kid he is adds a whole new dimension to both our attack and defence…best part HE wants to be here with his mates…

Yup. Did anybody see the NRL video on the pranks that NRL people were playing? One of the scenes had Teddy was walking down the stairs holding his lunch and Moses full yells at him and he drops the kitty. You could tell from the reaction and laughing that the 1, 6 and 7 genuinely all want to play and be there. Will try and find for reference.

Do we really need a Tedesco thread every week?

YES, BLOODY OATH WE DO!
He deserves it. Absolute GUN.

@MacDougall:

This is Tedesco’s Earth, he just lets us live in it.

Carried away much? :wtf 😃

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme