Woodsie's 100 Game Banner

Poor bugger, how embarrassing for him. You’d think the club would’ve supplied a banner that someone could actually run through! 😒 😆

I think the NRL just can’t make these styled banners, ala Peter Sterling in the SOO in the USA. How hard is it to cut a couple of bloody holes in the thing. Even more awkwardly was the misses and the dog on the other side to surprise him and he had to run around it and missed them both… poor bastard!

@Geo.:

Was made of concrete…

It looked like it was an actual Tarpaulin lol
Can’t believe he brushed his missus on the way to the banner
:roll

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

I think his going to be in a bit of strife tonight!. In the dog house( if his lucky). :righton:

That was funny. . Plus Pretty blonde

It was all very embarassing wasn’t it. Runs straight past his lady and then can’t even get through the banner.

@MacDougall:

It was all very embarassing wasn’t it. Runs straight past his lady and then can’t even get through the banner.

Looked like a scene out of a 1970s English comedy - a Monty Python skit comes to mind. We’re just so professional, it’s scary 😆

Of all things to happen - the club can’t afford anything good but they’ll get their hands on a banner made of super strength space age material. Just cause he’s wearing a super hero outfit….sheesh!!

Lol it was a total balls up.

I know,seriously,
Only we could stuff that up.

The end score will fix it!

it was pretty cringeworthy…when i saw it i felt a bit embarrassed about it!

his girlfriend should leave him now and hook up with me… 😆

@turnstyle:

it was pretty cringeworthy…when i saw it i felt a bit embarrassed about it!

his girlfriend should leave him now and hook up with me… 😆

Get in line turnstyle 😆

No way he isn’t that silly, he didn’t want to damage the banner so he could take it home and pin it up on the wall behind his bar, pretty smart work Woodsy (where are the emoticons when I need them)!

Would have made Peter Sterling have a chuckle

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme